Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Boob job.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Guess what! I'm already up to my second consultation! I'm going to a D cup.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lyric wrote: »
    Guess what! I'm already up to my second consultation! I'm going to a D cup.

wow, okay then.

:heart:

:cool:

have fun with that
    Well, never do things by halves.

Since you are skinny and are not in the possession of an arse - as far as I could see in your pictures - you will surely sport an funny silhouette then.
    You don't want to end up looking like Corin from big brother- small frame but really top heavy! That doesn't look natural. I'm not completely against boob jobs but I think if you have one then you should go to a natural size for the size of your body.
    Coool - well if that is what you want.....

How much is it gonna cost if you don't mind me asking.... how are you going to afford it?
    Fruit Loop wrote: »
    You don't want to end up looking like Corin from big brother- small frame but really top heavy! That doesn't look natural. I'm not completely against boob jobs but I think if you have one then you should go to a natural size for the size of your body.

I used to live with someone a uni who was like this. It doesn't look right.
    I agree that they'll probably be too big for your frame.
    Probably was a bit harsh on reflection but the sentiment broadly stands. Whatever makes you happy.
    good for you. I had mine done 2 weeks ago and am really happy.

You wont look like Corin. Shes a 30G
    which company are you going with?
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Pity...
    tbh. Here probably isnt the place to talk about it, as people tend to be quite narrow minded and judgemental on this site
    I am really pleased for you, i think we all know how much this means to you.

And i am not jealous at all :rolleyes:
    wow what size did you go up to suzy if you dont mind me asking? do you both (suzy and lyric) have to pay privately, isnt it expensive? im so curious hehe.
    Screw D, go straight to F :3
    wow what size did you go up to suzy if you dont mind me asking? do you both (suzy and lyric) have to pay privately, isnt it expensive? im so curious hehe.

ive gone up to about an E from a 32B. I had very very empty breasts from breastfeeding 3 babies because each time id fluctuated by 4 sizes, and especially from having 2 babies in a year, and they were really awful and id been really unhappy about them, so i just wanted to get some volume back now ive finished having children. Theyre a bit bigger than i was expecting, but apart from a wobble the first couple of days i actually think they really suit me now cos i was very pear shaped before and now i look hourglass.
    It was expensive. It cost me 4.2k, but some companies are cheaper, but i went with a company called mybreast who do lifetime aftercare and lifetime guarantee, whereas a lot of them are cheaper but you only get a couple of years aftercare and or hardly any guarantee
    Its made such a difference. I just look like ive got normal breasts now instead of an 80 year olds
    Do they give you much advice about the size you end up with or is it entirely down to your own wishes.
    I always thought i would be happy as a C cup but a couple of people have said i should go a little larger.
    ive gone up to about an E from a 32B. I had very very empty breasts from breastfeeding 3 babies because each time id fluctuated by 4 sizes, and especially from having 2 babies in a year, and they were really awful and id been really unhappy about them, so i just wanted to get some volume back now ive finished having children. Theyre a bit bigger than i was expecting, but apart from a wobble the first couple of days i actually think they really suit me now cos i was very pear shaped before and now i look hourglass.
    It was expensive. It cost me 4.2k, but some companies are cheaper, but i went with a company called mybreast who do lifetime aftercare and lifetime guarantee, whereas a lot of them are cheaper but you only get a couple of years aftercare and or hardly any guarantee
    Its made such a difference. I just look like ive got normal breasts now instead of an 80 year olds

ohh the lifetime aftercare thing sounds good :) an E is BIG! hehe. im a 36D and they get in the way sometimes like tops dont fit and stuff, so i cant imagine what its like with an E. im glad you're really happy with them though, its something i wouldnt rule out after i've had children because i want to breastfeed and i know they can be really affected by that. do they feel part of you yet, do they not feel really heavy compared to a 32b?xx
    they will advise you to a certain extent, and most surgeons wont do very large implants. People who want the big fake look, generally have to go to certain surgeons reknowned for it.
    Surgeons will generally advise you on what size implant would look right on your frame for a natural look
    ohh the lifetime aftercare thing sounds good :) an E is BIG! hehe. im a 36D and they get in the way sometimes like tops dont fit and stuff, so i cant imagine what its like with an E. im glad you're really happy with them though, its something i wouldnt rule out after i've had children because i want to breastfeed and i know they can be really affected by that. do they feel part of you yet, do they not feel really heavy compared to a 32b?xx

theyre not really as big as you might think. Or they dont look massive, depending on what I wear. I could make them look massive if i wanted to, but i dont really dress like that. They dont feel that heavy either surprisingly. Heavier than they were, but its not uncomfortable or anything. I only wanted to go to a D or a DD originally, but he had to put a larger implant in than we thought to avoid an uplift.
    Not everyones boobs are affected badly by breastfeeding. I was just unlucky to have mine fluctuate in size so much (from an A to an E in my first pregnancy and then a B to an F in the subsequent ones), it really damaged them. Some people only fluctuate a size or so, and so when they shrink down theyre not too badly effected. The size fluctuation can happen even if you dont breastfeed too. A friend of mine didnt breastfeed and had the same thing happen to her boobs as mine. I also know people who breastfed who say their boobs are fine afterwards