Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I would like to have some feedback on my looks/style

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
suggestions? ideas? honest comments appreciated:)
63.jpg 214.8K
4.jpg 307.9K
61.jpg 211.8K
5.jpg 261.6K

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    cute
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You look fine in my book. Nothings oversized, weird of protruding. You have forearms like a Norwegian logger, tho.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    cute



    i second that.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i second that.
    I third it.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think you look dead pretty.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think you look fine.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    You look fine in my book. Nothings oversized, weird of protruding. You have forearms like a Norwegian logger, tho.

    That got a genui-lol. :D

    I'm glad you said it, 'cause I thought it was going to have to be me, and I knew I'd get shit for it!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Strubbles and the Captain! I love you both, but that is harsh, dudes.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    jamelia wrote: »
    Strubbles and the Captain! I love you both, but that is harsh, dudes.

    All the responses which immediately spring to mind are going to do absolutely nothing to endear me to you, so I'll take the slapped wrist. :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    jamelia wrote: »
    Strubbles and the Captain! I love you both, but that is harsh, dudes.

    She asked for feedback, not for brown-nosing. I just pointed it out (as in: it sprang to my eye), but didn't give any judgment on them. Don't see the harshness here. You have to expect all kinds of feedback when asking for it.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    You look fine in my book. Nothings oversized, weird of protruding. You have forearms like a Norwegian logger, tho.

    You're lovely, but I do agree with the guys. If it were me, I would be too self-conscious not to do something about those arms. I suggest wax or simply bleach would be best.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    She asked for feedback, not for brown-nosing. I just pointed it out (as in: it sprang to my eye), but didn't give any judgment on them. Don't see the harshness here. You have to expect all kinds of feedback when asking for it.

    no worries - I did want honest answers ;)
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    You look fine to me.
    I don't see what the problem is with the arms.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have no problem with the arms, they look like normal human arms to me, I would leave them as they are.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My arms are really hairy and always have been. I got picked on at school a little bit because of it- which made me decide to have them waxed. Big mistake! My arms felt so weird afterwards as they were so smooth and as the hairs started to grow back lots of them were ingrowing and I ended up with big rash marks on my arms which made me look like a drug user! I haven't touched them since, some have suggested dying them but I don't care anymore to be honest!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bleaching the hair when she has tanned (not sure if it's natural) skin will look daft, the hairs would be too light for her skin colour.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think you would suit silver eyeshadow :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'd rate your pics as

    1. Smooth

    2. Fun

    3. Sultry

    4. Girly

    You're very attractive.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fruit Loop wrote: »
    My arms are really hairy and always have been. I got picked on at school a little bit because of it- which made me decide to have them waxed. Big mistake! My arms felt so weird afterwards as they were so smooth and as the hairs started to grow back lots of them were ingrowing and I ended up with big rash marks on my arms which made me look like a drug user! I haven't touched them since, some have suggested dying them but I don't care anymore to be honest!

    I use hair removal cream on mine and it works a treat. After a couple of uses it actually slows down the growth too, well it does for me anyway. I've got pale hair but the hair on my arms used to be really long and I hated it so I took it off. I sometimes let it grow back what I'm being lazy though.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    You look fine in my book. Nothings oversized, weird of protruding. You have forearms like a Norwegian logger, tho.

    Classic...

    Waxing your arms would greatly improve your attractivness.
    But you are very attractive anyway.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    sepumseeme wrote: »
    Classic...

    Waxing your arms would greatly improve your attractivness.
    But you are very attractive anyway.

    Seeing that girls wax, shave, push up, bend down everything and do not eschew costs or effort this might be an option. If I was you however, I would just not care, too much of a hassle. It's not unattractive per se, just an eye catcher and eye catcher are often times grounds for self-consciousness. If you are fine with it, everyone is.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No theres nothing wrong either, i know two girls who have hairy arms and they dont care so its up to you...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ballerina wrote: »
    I use hair removal cream on mine and it works a treat. After a couple of uses it actually slows down the growth too, well it does for me anyway. I've got pale hair but the hair on my arms used to be really long and I hated it so I took it off. I sometimes let it grow back what I'm being lazy though.

    :yes: hair removal cream has to be the best for arms and you can get ones that are sensitive to your skin.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ballerina wrote: »
    I use hair removal cream on mine and it works a treat. After a couple of uses it actually slows down the growth too, well it does for me anyway. I've got pale hair but the hair on my arms used to be really long and I hated it so I took it off. I sometimes let it grow back what I'm being lazy though.

    i lasered mine off. had to save up though. dark hair and pale skin hurray

    op- i think you're very pretty, i like your makeup
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i think u have a wicked figure, pretty face. just a bit of bleach on ur arms and your well away, your dressing style is nice too x
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    thanks for your comments so far :) keep goin...;)
Sign In or Register to comment.