Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

I would like to have some feedback on my looks/style

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
suggestions? ideas? honest comments appreciated:)
63.jpg 214.8K
4.jpg 307.9K
61.jpg 211.8K
5.jpg 261.6K

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    cute
    You look fine in my book. Nothings oversized, weird of protruding. You have forearms like a Norwegian logger, tho.
    cute

i second that.
    i second that.
    I third it.
    I think you look dead pretty.
    I think you look fine.
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    You look fine in my book. Nothings oversized, weird of protruding. You have forearms like a Norwegian logger, tho.

That got a genui-lol. :D

I'm glad you said it, 'cause I thought it was going to have to be me, and I knew I'd get shit for it!
    Strubbles and the Captain! I love you both, but that is harsh, dudes.
    jamelia wrote: »

All the responses which immediately spring to mind are going to do absolutely nothing to endear me to you, so I'll take the slapped wrist. :D
    jamelia wrote: »

She asked for feedback, not for brown-nosing. I just pointed it out (as in: it sprang to my eye), but didn't give any judgment on them. Don't see the harshness here. You have to expect all kinds of feedback when asking for it.

You're lovely, but I do agree with the guys. If it were me, I would be too self-conscious not to do something about those arms. I suggest wax or simply bleach would be best.
    She asked for feedback, not for brown-nosing. I just pointed it out (as in: it sprang to my eye), but didn't give any judgment on them. Don't see the harshness here. You have to expect all kinds of feedback when asking for it.

no worries - I did want honest answers ;)
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    You look fine to me.
    I don't see what the problem is with the arms.
    I have no problem with the arms, they look like normal human arms to me, I would leave them as they are.
    My arms are really hairy and always have been. I got picked on at school a little bit because of it- which made me decide to have them waxed. Big mistake! My arms felt so weird afterwards as they were so smooth and as the hairs started to grow back lots of them were ingrowing and I ended up with big rash marks on my arms which made me look like a drug user! I haven't touched them since, some have suggested dying them but I don't care anymore to be honest!
    Bleaching the hair when she has tanned (not sure if it's natural) skin will look daft, the hairs would be too light for her skin colour.
    I think you would suit silver eyeshadow :)
    I'd rate your pics as

1. Smooth

2. Fun

3. Sultry

4. Girly

You're very attractive.
    Fruit Loop wrote: »
    My arms are really hairy and always have been. I got picked on at school a little bit because of it- which made me decide to have them waxed. Big mistake! My arms felt so weird afterwards as they were so smooth and as the hairs started to grow back lots of them were ingrowing and I ended up with big rash marks on my arms which made me look like a drug user! I haven't touched them since, some have suggested dying them but I don't care anymore to be honest!

I use hair removal cream on mine and it works a treat. After a couple of uses it actually slows down the growth too, well it does for me anyway. I've got pale hair but the hair on my arms used to be really long and I hated it so I took it off. I sometimes let it grow back what I'm being lazy though.

Classic...

Waxing your arms would greatly improve your attractivness.
    But you are very attractive anyway.
    sepumseeme wrote: »
    Classic...

Waxing your arms would greatly improve your attractivness.
    But you are very attractive anyway.

Seeing that girls wax, shave, push up, bend down everything and do not eschew costs or effort this might be an option. If I was you however, I would just not care, too much of a hassle. It's not unattractive per se, just an eye catcher and eye catcher are often times grounds for self-consciousness. If you are fine with it, everyone is.
    No theres nothing wrong either, i know two girls who have hairy arms and they dont care so its up to you...
    Ballerina wrote: »
    I use hair removal cream on mine and it works a treat. After a couple of uses it actually slows down the growth too, well it does for me anyway. I've got pale hair but the hair on my arms used to be really long and I hated it so I took it off. I sometimes let it grow back what I'm being lazy though.

:yes: hair removal cream has to be the best for arms and you can get ones that are sensitive to your skin.
    Ballerina wrote: »

i lasered mine off. had to save up though. dark hair and pale skin hurray

op- i think you're very pretty, i like your makeup
    i think u have a wicked figure, pretty face. just a bit of bleach on ur arms and your well away, your dressing style is nice too x
    thanks for your comments so far :) keep goin...;)