Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

which football team do you support?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Manchester United
  • Options
    Still Leeds United! Worrying dip in form of late, but still possible promotion candidates!
  • Options
    I wish I liked football. :( Too many people ask me what my favourite team is and I'm unable to answer it.
  • Options
    Why do you wish you liked something you dont like?
  • Options
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    Why do you wish you liked something you dont like?

Too many people find it really fun.
  • Options
    Its never good to like something just because other people do. Being a person should be all about why you like and what you enjoy.
  • Options
    Its never good to like something just because other people do. Being a person should be all about why you like and what you enjoy.

Now hear this, I posted the above message which I thought was a helpful and supportive message to someone, a message about being yourself and liking what you want to. Which is likely to be a very important issue to someone in her position.

I get a snotty PM thinking I was demanding that she had to like different things to other people and a story about how I wouldnt like it if she told me I wasnt allowed to like potatos and butter.

What has the world come to.
  • Options
    Now hear this, I posted the above message which I thought was a helpful and supportive message to someone, a message about being yourself and liking what you want to. Which is likely to be a very important issue to someone in her position.

I get a snotty PM thinking I was demanding that she had to like different things to other people and a story about how I wouldnt like it if she told me I wasnt allowed to like potatos and butter.

What has the world come to.

What has the world come to? Idk.

and thank you for this :3
  • Options
    Proud to call myself a Rovers supported, tis just awesome being the joke of the league!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6euXX-pkCA
  • Options
    Zulu-Cow wrote: »
    Proud to call myself a Rovers supported, tis just awesome being the joke of the league!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6euXX-pkCA

It was newcastle's turn a few years ago
  • Options
    haha true, but I think if Blackburn went down they wouldn't come back up. We haven't got the might that Newcastle has in St James. I feel for Steve Kean though, its just the owners that are a bit clueless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-qqIE8bGaU
  • Options
    Newcastle managed to get promoted with relative ease, and that was after they had cut off the over paid deadweight that everyone thought was vital to the club.
  • Options
    Zulu-Cow wrote: »

It isn't the club that are the joke of the league, it's a section of the supporters.
  • Options
    Newcastle managed to get promoted with relative ease, and that was after they had cut off the over paid deadweight that everyone thought was vital to the club.

That's no way to talk about Shearer :p