Home Introduce Yourself
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hi I'm new :-)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hiya, I was feeling a bit down and just came across this site which is fab by the way. I haven't got much friends so I love the internet cos I like talking online best. I haven't got a job at the moment so I need something to do to fill in my time. There isn't any clubs or anything in my area so it gets a bit boring. I am a bit confused about a lot of things (but I won't say just incase i get horrible replies) so I like this site I find it interesting. I would tell you a bit about myself but this is long enough lol but if anyone wants to message me, ask any questions or whatever feel free :-)

Comments

• **helen****helen** Mod malarkist Posts: 9,235 Listening Ear
    Welcome :wave:

Feel free to start threads in any of the different sections to talk about anything that's worrying you.

:)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hello and welcome
    welcome :), that was the reason I came to the site too. Don't worry about getting horrible replies, everyone's lovely here.
    See you around! :)
    x
    I'm a newbie too! :) My name is Max!
    :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: