Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Should I tell her?

To cut a long story short the same girl who was in my recent posts, she asked me if i liked her, i said i didnt and now i think we're close still. Should i confess and tell her i like her? It feels like a good thing to do but doesn't feel like any good could come of it.

any thoughts? :/
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    moonlift wrote: »
    To cut a long story short the same girl who was in my recent posts, she asked me if i liked her, i said i didnt and now i think we're close still. Should i confess and tell her i like her? It feels like a good thing to do but doesn't feel like any good could come of it.

any thoughts? :/

Why do you feel like nothing good will come of it? If she's asking she's either interested in you or she just wants a confidence boost. Either way, if you do like her, then tell her, that way you will know if she feels the same way or not and can then go on from there.
    squeal wrote: »
    Why do you feel like nothing good will come of it? If she's asking she's either interested in you or she just wants a confidence boost. Either way, if you do like her, then tell her, that way you will know if she feels the same way or not and can then go on from there.

Dunno, I feel like we're close. But if i confess then we will become distant. I'm unsure of what I should do.
    My grandfather once told me that he regretted the things he didn't do, more than those which he did.

You can easily spend the rest your life asking "what if I had..."