Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, As a few of you know my g.friend is currently in Kavos for 2 weeks (1 week to go)

I've been really worried that she will cheat on me cus i do honestly have feelings for her.

Due to feeling down and worried I went out with a few lads to a night club, after a few pints and double aftershocks I was mr confident and kissed a couple of girls on the dancefloor.

The thing is I don't feel guilty, I honestly think that my g.friend hasn't cheated on me and I KNOW i love her and would miss her to bits if i lost her.

WHY am i not feeling any guilt?

Comments

• Options
    Maybe because you're a complete bastard... nah only joking.
    You say you love your girlfriend so maybe you don't feel guity because you know that these girls you snogged meant nothing to you and won't affect your relationship.
    Probably doesn't make sense to you but thats what I reckon.
  • Options
    Hello there, I'm trying to be nice today so I wont tell you what I really think your gf is up to on Holiday!!!:eek: :p :eek:

Your just being a Lad out with mates, You not done anything wrong as of yet. But do try not making a habit out of kissing girls, sooner or later your gf will find out and the shit will hit the fan

Maybe you feel no guilt becasue you don't really love her? Or maybe you kissed other girls becasue your Jealous your gf is having fun and your not

And how will she be able to trust you when you go away???

P.s Pinch punch, first day of the month. :p:p
  • Options
    Well your feelings might change when you're actually back with her. A friend of mine cheated on her bf and said that she didn't feel guilty while doing it but the next time she saw him it was all she could think about...but try not to let it eat you up coz it sounds like it didnt mean anything.