Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

A bit of review on RC's

SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
A year ago I thought my time for enjoying stimulants was up. I'd grown seriously pissed off with the flood of Pips such as BZP and ecstasy almost vanishing from the scene.

Until I discovered Methylone and Mephedrone. I found them very enjoyable, though not as good as MDMA and the need to redose was quite high.

Since they're now controlled I've turned to various research chemicals that are legal. Now most of these have very little info on them so what I'm doing is definately a bit risky but generally I'm very careful not to do too much for too long. Maybe some of what I've leared will help some of you take care.

5 iai
Probably the best of the batchb that I've tried and most similar to MDMA. Not as long lasting and nowhere near as powerful but I have found it come in different strengths so be carful on how much you take first time.

NRG1(Naphyone)
Careful. Super Strng and keeps you up for days. Makes you rush but completey lakcs any sort of empathic effect like MDMA. This is probably the most dangerous one I've tried.

NRG2
Rubbish. Didn't do anything.

5meoDALT
Blew my head off. Really went overboard with this. Did 2 does of 80mg within a very short time and spent the next 4 hours tripping hard. Serious gut rot involved with this one.

MDAI
Again has similarities with MDMA but weak and short lived.

PLAY SAFE
Weekender Offender 

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I bought these pills called doves once, they had a mint buzz similar to E but fuck knows what was in them :/

I know they were BZP free though
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Me and the missus have been doing some of the research chems since 'drone went illegal. Did quite a bit of MDAI in May (about 2g I think) over a long weekend in Cardiff, worked quite nicely, gave me what felt like the end of flu after though. We've tried NRG+ - burns like fuck and does nowt for me, I'm interested in trying 5iai though, sounds like fun :D
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    A nice post-script to that, A friend of ours got some really pure MDAI in and ended up giving us a gram for nowt tonight, sufficed to say we did 2g between us and I'm still rushing my tits off 6 hours after we finished it :D
    All of these really do shine an uncomfortable light on the current drugs law. The chemists are moving far faster than the law. Although I would give a general warning to people buying on the net, there isn't any quality control.
    Are research chemicals the same as these legal highs? Sound awful tbh and that ivory wave omg it's scary
    lipsy wrote: »
    Are research chemicals the same as these legal highs? Sound awful tbh and that ivory wave omg it's scary

Research chemicals was a term used by suppliers in the US, because under their law you can buy certain chemicals for 'research' but not for consumption. It isn't really a term that applies here really, but it's just been picked up, so yes its exactly the same as legal highs. The usual warnings apply about both research chemicals and legal highs in that they are often almost untested in humans and there is very scant quality control. As for 'ivory wave' first of all I wouldn't believe everything you read in the paper (see previous coverage of methedrone) and also as its not actually a specific chemical you don't actually know what it contains. My guess it would be just a relatively random mix of chemicals that the supplier got cheaply.