Home Drink & Drugs
Take part in our next Watch Club on 2nd Feb at 7.30pm. We'll be talking about the film In the Heights! Sign up to take part and receive your free NOW pass!
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Yellowish Cocaine???? Need help ASAP

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have a question, and if anyone can help me i would greatly appreciate it, I got some yellowish cocaine, and i tried it, having done cocaine before i know what i was in for, but now i am acting differently, i do not have dilated pupils which i normally get and i feel like i am coming down from ecstasy which i never had before i am somewhat nervous about this cause i did go to a guy i used only once before, i took 3 lines, because i never gotten a "drip" and didn't feel anything, should i be worried, or is this just paranoia.

Any help would be helpful

thanks mate

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have read online that yellow cocaine is the purest form of cocaine out there, but i doubt that, and i have also read online that it might be cut with gas, i am leaning toward gas which is the reason for it being yellow
    at a guess it's speed or cut with speed, truth is, no way of knowing, but when you say feels like comeing down from E and being yellow makes me think of amphetamines, does it have a chemical odour?
    here is what you did....

* 5 mg Dextroamphetamine Sulfate :hyper: "ADHD med's" :hyper:
    *color-Light yellow/Beige
    *Pill type-Capsule, Extended-Release
    *manufacturer- Barr Pharmaceuticals
    PushRon wrote: »
    here is what you did....

* 5 mg Dextroamphetamine Sulfate :hyper: "ADHD med's" :hyper:
    *color-Light yellow/Beige
    *Pill type-Capsule, Extended-Release
    *manufacturer- Barr Pharmaceuticals

Maybe, or more likely it was a dodgy mix of god knows what. Powders are very easy to cut and cocaine is now often less than 30% pure.