Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What money podcasts should we produce?

+Chimpy++Chimpy+ Deactivated Posts: 37 Boards Initiate
Hi there,

We've just completed a new podcast on 'How to complain about your holiday'. Do have a listen and let me know what you think of it.

We're going to be tackling 3 or 4 more money-related topics and were wondering what issues you feel we should be covering?

Is there money information that TheSite.org should be covering in a podcast but isn't? What money issues would be useful to you or your friends? It could be consumer rights; buying advice; renting; budgeting; managing debt etc. A list of all our money articles can be viewed here.

I'm more than willing to listen to your ideas on what we should be covering, so do let me know your thoughts.

Many thanks!
:thumb:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Debt Management definitly.

How not to get into it in the first place and how to mabnage it if you do.

I had a horrendous time a few years ago with debt collection people who are just lying cunts and will sayi anything to get you to pay.
  • Options
    advice on buying stuff online

ive seen so many people fall into traps buying online becuase they didn't know it was scam
  • Options
    Budgeting definitely. Maybe something about opening accounts, the types of accounts, cheques, overdrafts, savings, credit cards, that sort of thing.
  • Options
    Maybe one about cars? How to buy. How to sell. Getting insurance and tax. Used/new. Buying on credit. Etc.

And maybe something on benefits? Although you might have to wait until the system has reformed.

And one about student money? Student loans. Managing overdrafts and credit cards. Getting grants. Renting a flat and your/the landlords rights and responsibilities. Etc.

ETA: just realised you have one on cars.
    ETA2: just realised you have one on student money.