Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

banned ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
every other day i get the message that i'm banned and they wont let me in .
i have to mess about with cookie settings etc then i manage to get in again. WHATS GOING ON ? am i banned or am i not ? is it a software problem ? is it that i have the cheek as a newbie to have a go at some of the established nutters ? has one of the mods got a personal problem with me ? whatever it is it's a pain in the arse. since my first two bans i have ..i believe come to know the rules and boundaries and have become a lot more polite...compared with some of the crap and personal attacks on newbies and none back slappers i think i'm honest and polite.
o.k i dressed up as a woman one day ..but thats all behind us now......aint it ?

Comments

• Options
    I didn't know you actually dressed up :p

Anyway as far as I'm aware, the mods are away for the weekend...so I don't know how they could send you emails banning you :confused:
  • Options
    i dont get an email..i try to log in and a window appears saying "your ip address has been banned".
    it gives me the option to contact admin or mods.
    maybe it's just a hangover from being banned before...i'll clear outlook ex plus my history ..see if it stops happening.
    you say there are no mods at the weekends ? they dont get offered overtime.......
  • Options
    Or some-one else using the same proxie as you has been banned.

If thats the message (assuming it telling the truth) i don't see why messing with you cookies should make any difference.

Besides, if the mod's wanted you off surely they'd just delete your username, or change your password.

BTW : You have been a lot more polite and less disruptive than when you started Morrocan. Not saying your perfect, but i don't think any-one can claim that.
    (only saying that cos i'm trying to get out of some-ones bad books even as as i type)
  • Options
    sorted now i've had a email from dom...thankyou.
  • Options
    No, I thought the mods were at Glastonburry.

cokephreak's right...if they banned your IP, I don't see how messing around with your cookies helped.
  • Options
    after two or three attempts and getting the get lost screen i edited cookies to not let thesite read or write cookies then i got in...coincidence ? i dunno as i certainly aint a comp wiz. but i couldnt post until i went back and deleted thesite from that edited list. (internet settings..privacy tab...edit cookies athe bottom.) sorted now anyway...was it just coincidence then ?
  • Options
    :confused: Do more drugs all of you, your conversation is reaching intelligent :confused:
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    after two or three attempts and getting the get lost screen i edited cookies to not let thesite read or write cookies then i got in...coincidence ? i dunno as i certainly aint a comp wiz. but i couldnt post until i went back and deleted thesite from that edited list. (internet settings..privacy tab...edit cookies athe bottom.) sorted now anyway...was it just coincidence then ?

Ugh I dunno...you'll need to ask one of the mods :confused:
    Originally posted by ebb
    :confused: Do more drugs all of you, your conversation is reaching intelligent :confused:

You're probably right...though there's a serious lack of good pills up here at the moment :(