Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Who's on Top?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The person wont post about something until its made up to counteract an argument.
  • Options
    G wrote: »
    Is that because of the high english level, yet occasional to often-esque occurance of weird spelling?

Something like that. A web of lies is wasted on random anonymous t'internet users, so why bother?
  • Options
    I'm a middle age man from Leeds. I've decided to break my web of lies.
  • Options
    grace wrote: »
    I'm a middle age man from Leeds. I've decided to break my web of lies.
    Liar

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/2463/p1040945m.jpg
    :heart:
  • Options
    Hmm yet you have told us you would skive off school to post on here, and that you have skived off school before.

But I always go back to do extra work with the teacher and catch up on all the missed work. So I don't fail the subject....:')
  • Options
    But I always go back to do extra work with the teacher and catch up on all the missed work. So I don't fail the subject....:')

The teacher might not always be able to help you though. You certainly seem to have the drive to want to do all these things, so stay in school and work hard, be an honest person, and you will get them.
  • Options
    The teacher might not always be able to help you though. You certainly seem to have the drive to want to do all these things, so stay in school and work hard, be an honest person, and you will get them.

It's only wednesdays anyway well once every 2 weeks. I wouldn't do it if I didn't have a reason....:)
  • Options
    Is that because of the high english level, yet occasional to often-esque occurance of weird spelling?

Pfft, I have a real bad problem with spelling and I have a B at Advanced higher English. :yes:
  • Options
    Pfft, I have a real bad problem with spelling and I have a B at Advanced higher English. :yes:

Although your spelling isn't as funky as Troubled's.
  • Options
    grace wrote: »
    Although your spelling isn't as funky as Troubled's.

huh? ×
  • Options
    Some of the words you spelt wrongly are quite oddly wrong, sometimes.
  • Options
    Some of the words you spelt wrongly are quite oddly wrong, sometimes.

Oh I know that I don't use a keyboard like you lot probaberbly are and I'm fast clicking so make the odd mis take sometimes x
  • Options
    Oh I know that I don't use a keyboard like you lot probaberbly are and I'm fast clicking so make the odd mis take sometimes x

Yet you still have a go at other people for their use of text speak.
  • Options
    Yet you still have a go at other people for their use of text speak.

To be precise I did not have a go at this person just asked her what one word was I understood the rest I can't believe I didn't know what ppl was oh my.
    I thought it was something like g2g brb and all.
  • Options
    To be precise I did not have a go at this person just asked her what one word was I understood the rest I can't believe I didn't know what ppl was oh my.
    I thought it was something like g2g brb and all.

http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showpost.php?p=2344204&postcount=12
  • Options

I ask my mate Lauren to teach me it and I used the online slang dictionary andd joinedd this site that loades of people use text talk and I'm a quick learner so I was able to pick things up quickly
    (end on convo)
  • Options
    Tbh, is all this nit picking worth it? I think this time, this is what is disrupting this place. There is nothing to prove anymore, its all been proven. Lets just get back to me winning this game. :p
  • Options
    Me
  • Options
    Me

By Me he means me :p x
  • Options
    By Me he means me :p x

No me
  • Options
    No me

Yeah I no me :p x
  • Options
    You obviously are not that dedicated to your faith if you feel like popping in here for a quick win right before prayer time :no:
  • Options
    You obviously are not that dedicated to your faith if you feel like popping in here for a quick win right before prayer time :no:

I only came home a few minutes ago....:)
    I didn't realise it was breakfast time and prayer at 44 so I do fellow my faith....I always try and my parents are very religiouse...:)
  • Options
    You have been posting quite regularly since about 2am. Im confused about when prayer time is, you told me a short while ago you would tell me about something after prayer, yet still every few minutes you have still been looking on thesite.

Im washing my hands of even trying to be nice and considerate towards you, I genuinely put in the effort in an obviously misguided hope that you had actually changed your ways.

All in all I still smell bullshit. Which annoys me because a lot of what you say im sure is true, you just keep on tripping yourself up and making it blatently obvious who you are when you keep on coming back as a different user.

If you do it again, at least put some effort into it and think about it.
  • Options
    You have been posting quite regularly since about 2am. Im confused about when prayer time is, you told me a short while ago you would tell me about something after prayer, yet still every few minutes you have still been looking on thesite.

Im washing my hands of even trying to be nice and considerate towards you, I genuinely put in the effort in an obviously misguided hope that you had actually changed your ways.

All in all I still smell bullshit. Which annoys me because a lot of what you say im sure is true, you just keep on tripping yourself up and making it blatently obvious who you are when you keep on coming back as a different user.

If you do it again, at least put some effort into it and think about it.

Sorry.
    Prayer time 4:44 x
    I was going to say it was my fault for not speaking to the social worker that came over.....It's my fault I listened to my parents....:'(.....it's well it's just me being me.
  • Options
    its the final countdown..
  • Options
    Im on top.

Naun - the aliens :heart:
  • Options
    you are not worthy.
  • Options