Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Who's on Top?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ...damn, I have failed...
  • Options
    curly_boy wrote: »
    but that takes time and i have space lazers because i'm awesome

Erm can have them attached to helmet
  • Options
    :no: Stars seem so small yet they are many thousands of miles away and so very big so we can see them I think I want to be a biologist studying the solar system and beyond :yes: .
  • Options
    Biologists study biology, do you mean astrologist?
  • Options
    I enjoy biology because that's the subject we learn about the solar system we had a test on it I got a level 7 so I went in to further reserch and I really would enjoy studying biology x
    stupied dream I know but I still have hope in myself x
  • Options
    Biology is the study of biological entities, if you mean planets dont you mean physics or astrology?
  • Options
    Isn't it astronomy? Also, maybe you were studying life away from planet Earth, that could be covered by a biology syllabus?
  • Options
    Oh yeah that was the one physics. But I also like biology to and chemistry to I think I would like to be a Dr as I grow older or a counciller helping people....There is so much I would like to do raise money travel the world and more....
  • Options
    Oh yeah that was the one physics. But I also like biology to and chemistry to I think I would like to be a Dr as I grow older or a counciller helping people....There is so much I would like to do raise money travel the world and more....

I'm glad that you're thinking positively about your future at the moment.
  • Options

Biology is good, i don't like the plants part though, so I found human biology a lot more fun. :yes:
  • Options
    I think I want to start studying bugs insects and animals from how they give birth to how they grow. I like the plant part so interesting how they grow and surrond to there habitat I remember in physics I think we cut in half a lambs heart we all got one each and there where actually pretty cool facts with in it.
  • Options
    cool, i think the animals and bugs thing would be cool. I've only ever cut up liver and the kidneys
  • Options
    I think I want to start studying bugs insects and animals from how they give birth to how they grow. I like the plant part so interesting how they grow and surrond to there habitat I remember in physics I think we cut in half a lambs heart we all got one each and there where actually pretty cool facts with in it.

I think you keep on getting biology and physics mixed up :)

Good on you for thinking positively about your future.
  • Options

You are interested in a lot of things, that's great :)
  • Options
    Thatt's why my days packed witthhh stuff I'm going hiking this afternoon there are loades of interesting bugs on the rocks and I have footie today are final game I'm so excited I think I would also like to be a famouse runner or high jumper or long jumper or hammer thrower hmm.

I can't wait as I groow up :)
  • Options
    Topcat :d
  • Options
    Alley Cat
  • Options
    Housecat?
  • Options
    Pussy Galore, Prrrrrrrr:flirt:
  • Options
    Thatt's why my days packed witthhh stuff I'm going hiking this afternoon there are loades of interesting bugs on the rocks and I have footie today are final game I'm so excited I think I would also like to be a famouse runner or high jumper or long jumper or hammer thrower hmm.

I can't wait as I groow up :)

How far do you usually go hiking and where abouts do you go?
  • Options
    G wrote: »
    How far do you usually go hiking and where abouts do you go?

For atleast a hour to go up and you would stay up there for a few minutes or so, there teands to be quiet a few people up on the top.

I'm not sure of the name of where I go hiking but I can find out for you today when I go.

Although you teand to get very thirsty on the way because of the sun but I'm not aloud water as I'm fasting x
  • Options
    Try not to exert yourself too much, if you have football later on, and you are not allowed water, you could end up becoming quite ill if its hot.
  • Options
    G wrote: »
    Try not to exert yourself too much, if you have football later on, and you are not allowed water, you could end up becoming quite ill if its hot.

I'm used to it and I tottaly love sports wouldn't miss it for the world to be honest x
    I'll stop every now and then to make sure I don't get thirsty hopefully I can miss my councelling session if I'm 20 mins late x
    Oh yeah it time I'm so excited I think I'll take a bug jar x
  • Options
    Getting used to it or not, if you over exert yourself whilst fasting, you can still make yourself ill.

Considering the issues you are having, is it such a good idea that you miss a councelling session?
  • Options
    Louisek wrote: »
    Topcat :d

*sings the topcat song*

Hehe, a bug jar - have fun.
  • Options
    the-interwebs.jpg
  • Options
    i think that picture is appropirate for chatroulette
  • Options
    Chatroulette is great, you meet such strange people on there !
  • Options
    also alot of penis
    so not so great...not so many boobs on there :(
  • Options
    curly_boy wrote: »
    also alot of penis
    so not so great...not so many boobs on there :(

Bet theres a few tits though ;)
This discussion has been closed.