Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Does she like me..?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've been hanging and joking around with this girl in college. She is single w/one child and lives at home with her parents. Anyway, I am deeply infatuated with her. She makes me laugh, she is vivacious, intelligent, and very attractive. The problem is sometimes I feel we might go somewhere and other times I feel like if I'm just a "friend". I would ask her out but I'm afraid that if she does not like me as more than a friend I might lose a very valuable friendship. What should I do to find out if she would be willing to think or thinks of me as more than a friend?

Comments

• Options
    This is probably useless to you. Not really advice, just my story. I fancied this lad for almost a year. We were good friends, but I was pretty sure we would never be more. I told him I liked him anyway and he said we wouldn't be more, but that we'd always be really good friends. For me that was the worst thing to do. He started avoiding me and things got really tense and now we don't speak to each other unless we have to. I lost one of my best friends and I really regret telling him now.
  • Options
    i ruined a friendship by telling him i love him. we rang eachother, txt, saw eachother frequently, but since two weeks ago when i told him exactly how i feel about him we havnt been i contact with eachother:(

its annoying cos he kinda led me on, we nearly slept with eachother, kissed etc, but then i tell him how he feels and this is his reaction! its so confusing, so i'd really think about whether its worth risking this friendship. yeah, you'd rahter she was your girlfriend rather than just a mate, but then having her as a mate has gotta be better than not having her at all.
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    its annoying cos he kinda led me on, we nearly slept with eachother, kissed etc, but then i tell him how he feels and this is his reaction! its so confusing

same with me

men can be real bastards