Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Jagerbomb alcoholic drink

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone had one...

The guys are going out from work on saturday and someone is offering to buy 3 of us one.

I've looked it up and I notice its made of Jagermeister and Red Bull......both of which I've never had before. I've noticed the Jagermeister floats on top.

What does the Jager' taste like? etc

Do you get drunk quickly?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i lovelovelove jagerbombs!

can't describe the taste though sorry, just try one if its free ;)
    Jager tastes a bit like liquorice and a bit like cough syrup.

Basically you have a glass of red bull, drop the shot glass on top and down it. The taste of the Jager hits you quite quickly and will probably make you a bit light headed quickly if you havent had it before.

can't describe the taste though sorry, just try one if its free ;)

They are like Cola Cubes :thumb:
    They fuck you up! :thumb:
    nice
    Delicious, and even better if free! Or on special is fine too :p
    I love jagerbombs, if i drink more than 2 i will not remember any of the night after though
    I love jagerbombs, if i drink more than 2 i will not remember any of the night after though

Well you aren't supposed to make them in pint glasses... I take that back, you should make them in pint glasses!
    Jager Jager Jager <3 Taste horrible on its own, but with redbull, gorgeous!
    But if your having one for free, dont say no! so bleeding expensive
    Make sure they set them up like this! Maybe not quite so many though ;)
    ^^ wow, that's so cool!
    Are you suppose to down it in one go? Or would it be wise to drink it normally?

If they make you light headed straight away then maybe I'll get lil' bit of confidence in speaking to girls. (But that won't be straight away as I want to be totally wrecked.)

I'll most likely be drinking Vodka+Lemonade, Southern Comfort+Lemonade or Coke (down in one lol) and Carlsberg.
    The Jägermeister does not float on top. It mixes with the Red Bull. It is just a herbal liquor, nothing fancy, but it tastes good.

Over here you put the little 2cl Jägermeister bottle in your glass and pour red bull on it and then drink the glass empty (be careful when you tilt the glass to empty it that the bottle will slid against your face. It can hurt you if it hits the teeth.)

Just a typical longdrink or shot.

/e: they don't make you anymore lightheaded than a vodka shot.

When I was in UK I brought the girl I was staying with a 1L bottle of Jägermeister. She did not know it beforehand, but she loved it.
    Don't get totally wrecked before speaking to girls. Have some self respect and dignity.
    It's ok to be wrecked when talking to girls, but don't expect any success then ;)
    StrubbleS

If they're as drunk as me then maybe I'll be ok.

You say that mix? I notice here in the photos that they don't mix together
    Do you not have any self respect at all? Getting wasted is not going to help you score unless you have some personality when drunk that you don't have when sober. The girl being wasted won't help, even if she does want to screw you, she'll end up passing out before you get anywhere. Have some sodding dignity ffs.
    StrubbleS

If they're as drunk as me then maybe I'll be ok.

You say that mix? I notice here in the photos that they don't mix together

if you pour it gently over it you can stack it, you can do that with water and syrup or water and concentrated sulphuric acid too.

But it is not like water and oil. If you stirr it, it won't segregate again.
    Anyone had one...

The guys are going out from work on saturday and someone is offering to buy 3 of us one.

I've looked it up and I notice its made of Jagermeister and Red Bull......both of which I've never had before. I've noticed the Jagermeister floats on top.

What does the Jager' taste like? etc

Do you get drunk quickly?

Really there is no way to find out what a drink is like unless you drink it!

They aren't bad at all for what it's worth though.
    Do not have sex with a drunk girl, make sure she is sober and fully consenting.
    Franki wrote: »
    Do you not have any self respect at all? Getting wasted is not going to help you score unless you have some personality when drunk that you don't have when sober. The girl being wasted won't help, even if she does want to screw you, she'll end up passing out before you get anywhere. Have some sodding dignity ffs.

Your post was a bit harsh!!!

OF COURSE I have self respect! :rolleyes:
    Well, didn't have the drink. Didn't feel like it anyway as I had a bad stomach after 1 and 1/2 pints of Carlsberg. Then had a lemonade, Smirnoff then a J20. Then got the taxi at around 12midnight.

Only had mild headache this morning :)

Plenty of gorgeous girls about but didn't pluck up the courage in speaking to any of them. Maybe if I was drunk then maybe I would have done.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    katralla wrote: »
    Do not have sex with a drunk girl, make sure she is sober and fully consenting.

Slim pickings if you limit yourself to sober birds on a night on the town. Fuck that. Just make sure they're up for it and they're fully conscious. :thumb:
    Weekender Offender 
    Skive wrote: »
    Slim pickings if you limit yourself to sober birds on a night on the town. Fuck that. Just make sure they're up for it and they're fully conscious. :thumb:

:yes: :thumb: :yes:
    im actually speechless
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    im actually speechless

Why, should drunk people not have sex ever?

Fuck me, I've woken up and regreted the night before plenty of times. That's just drunken mistakes, but that's what will happen sometimes if you go out on the pull and get pissed up.

Women go out on the pull and get pissed up, same as men. Obviously when you passed out you cant give consent and that would be rape, but drunken consent is still consent.
    Weekender Offender 
    i dont think she meant that skive, i think she meant the fact that mr ferrari quoted you and specifically highlighted a bit that said 'fuck that' in red...for some reason. at least thats what i thought..
    aaah my friend is obsessed with these! Haven't tried them myself but he tried to get my best friend to try it and she thought it was disgusting...although evidently she did it wrong at first and poured the glass in instead of dropping it:lol:
    Dunno if it's true but she says the drink goes everywhere as well...so maybe not best if you want to be tidy...if you do :P
    i dont think she meant that skive, i think she meant the fact that mr ferrari quoted you and specifically highlighted a bit that said 'fuck that' in red...for some reason. at least thats what i thought..
    Yeah, pretty much what I thought, since that was my reaction to it as well.
    Urgh I had way too many of these last night :sour: