Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sponge Bob Squer Pants

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I love sponge bob squere pants woooooooo lol he he :D
Just had to say :D

Comments

• Options
    How can someone like you, annoy someone as indifferent and uncaring as me to such an extent without even intending and trying?

What is your secret?
  • Options
    oooooooooh who lives in a pineapple under the sea...
  • Options
    .Leanne. wrote: »

no one thanks to BP :D
  • Options
    I have to admit I love Spongebob as well :D
  • Options
    .Leanne. wrote: »
    Sponge bob squer pants
  • Options
    I actually know all the words to the song, thats quite bad.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    How can someone like you, annoy someone as indifferent and uncaring as me to such an extent without even intending and trying?

What is your secret?

I'm a kid
  • Options
    I actually know all the words to the song, thats quite bad.

so do i
  • Options
    I did watch spongebob last week I think. He was learning to drive boats and could only drive with a blindfold on.
  • Options
    Patrick
  • Options
    I had the biggest laughing fit at Spongbob once

Me n my ex were laying in bed one Sunday morning, still half asleep with Spongbob on in the background. He had to be a stand in lawyer for Mr Crabs and walked in in his suit and said 'Spongebob Lawyerpants Your Honour'.

Think it was from tiredness but we both laughed so hard.... I guses you had to be there
  • Options
    i like it wen sponge bob thinks he's magic nd shows sum of his magic of 2 his neighbour nd spongebob think he's turned him in to ice cream i think i ws vinialla flavor umm
  • Options
    square
  • Options
    I'm a kid

As am I... What, may I ask, is your point? Being a "kid" is no excuse for anything. Especially not on a website aimed at 16 to 25 year olds.
  • Options
    As am I... What, may I ask, is your point? Being a "kid" is no excuse for anything. Especially not on a website aimed at 16 to 25 year olds.
    Why am I so annoying.
  • Options
    Why am I so annoying.

Answer my question first. Why is being a kid an excuse for what strubbles said?
    Xx
  • Options
    Answer my question first. Why is being a kid an excuse for what strubbles said?
    Xx

Becueze I'm annoying, and most kids myy aje arre
  • Options
    Becueze I'm annoying, and most kids myy aje arre

You're 10? Most people your age are alright. One of my close friends is your age.

Don't use your age as an excuse, on a website that isn't aimed at your age group. Trust me, it wont get you far ;) I speak from experience.

I am only a bit older than you, and although I may be annoying, I am not annoying in the same way.
  • Options
    You're 10? Most people your age are alright. One of my close friends is your age.

Don't use your age as an excuse, on a website that isn't aimed at your age group. Trust me, it wont get you far ;) I speak from experience.

I am only a bit older than you, and although I may be annoying, I am not annoying in the same way.

Well you down't no my aje :P me not 10 me erm... 20 yeah so am I owlder than you noew hehe.

I lik being annoying though it erm... Ii won't be so anoying then.
  • Options
    Well you down't no my aje :P me not 10 me erm... 20 yeah so am I owlder than you noew hehe.

I lik being annoying though it erm... Ii won't be so anoying then.

You are so immature it is ridiculous. Grow up, or join a website aimed at your age group!

And, either you are 10 or you have been lying to us. You say you are in the same class a hollyboo, who was 10. If you are older, then shame on you for being so childish.
  • Options
    You are so immature it is ridiculous. Grow up, or join a website aimed at your age group!

And, either you are 10 or you have been lying to us. You say you are in the same class a hollyboo, who was 10. If you are older, then shame on you for being so childish.

whats immature and ridiculus nd im not childlish im erm,... me

me and anisha are no longer in the saem class becuese she moved im older :P than hollyboo by 2 1/2 months
  • Options
    whats immature and ridiculus nd im not childlish im erm,... me

me and anisha are no longer in the saem class becuese she moved im older :P than hollyboo by 2 1/2 months

You wouldn't just move up a year at school. Also, why are you round a friends this early in the morning? You said in another thread that you went round a friends to go on this website, because you didn't want your parents finding out. You seem to be round your friends a lot, don't they mind?

Also, I'm sure you know what ridiculous means. If not, look it up in the dictionary.
  • Options
    You wouldn't just move up a year at school. Also, why are you round a friends this early in the morning? You said in another thread that you went round a friends to go on this website, because you didn't want your parents finding out. You seem to be round your friends a lot, don't they mind?

Also, I'm sure you know what ridiculous means. If not, look it up in the dictionary.

ok erm... *looking* there are so meny big words Ii had a sleep over nd it ws at my house today. so using the site deleting hisstrroy nd cookies im going to skchool bye
  • Options
    ok erm... *looking* there are so meny big words Ii had a sleep over nd it ws at my house today. so using the site deleting hisstrroy nd cookies im going to skchool bye

You know, you can never really delete your history? Not without setting the computer back to the settings it was a few weeks ago.

Also, you don't need to tell me when you are going to school :thumb: Finally, if you don't like big words then don't use a forum for older people.
  • Options
    You know, you can never really delete your history? Not without setting the computer back to the settings it was a few weeks ago.

Also, you don't need to tell me when you are going to school :thumb: Finally, if you don't like big words then don't use a forum for older people.

shuld yyou not go to skcool as well
  • Options
    shuld yyou not go to skcool as well

I don't see what that has to do with you? :rolleyes: I thought you were going to school anyway?
  • Options
    I don't see what that has to do with you? :rolleyes: I thought you were going to school anyway?

srory am i annoying yuou and yes im going to school once ive finished playin hidde and seek
  • Options
    srory am i annoying yuou and yes im going to school once ive finished playin hidde and seek

To be honest, I don't know why I am wasting my time on you. I'm sure there are other people around here who need help.
  • Options
    Lil Mizz, you really arnt making sense in your posts, not because of spelling or grammer, they actually dont make any sense! Things dont add up, and they way you talk/going from spelling normally to text talk is exactly what hollyboo did.....
  • Options
    spongebob-this-cant-be.jpg