Home Sex & Relationships
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Oh my I found someone :)

Does anyone else ever get that lovely feeling when you find someone again. Not necessarily someone you wanted to go out with, or someone you did go out with, perhaps just one of those mega friends where you just drifted apart........

....then you tried so much at intermittant points to get back in touch with them...........



.......and then months after you stop looking, you find them.

With what I do for a living, theres a lot of people ive grown apart from, through nobodies fault, and I just found someone and Im really happy :)
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I wish :(
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Good old friend of mine :)

    Who are you looking for Franki?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    All the people who decided they hate me.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Franki wrote: »
    All the people who decided they hate me.

    I dont hate you Franki :heart: *hug*
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Good for you, G! I'm sure that you're a catch! :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Teagan wrote: »
    Good for you, G! I'm sure that you're a catch! :)

    Oh nothing in that kinda way, just a nice friend of mine.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    G wrote: »
    I dont hate you Franki :heart: *hug*
    Then clearly I wasn't referring to you ;).

    It was actually just me being a bit mopey because what's happened this week has reopened old wounds and made me very sad :(
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Awwww i love when that happens :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    G wrote: »
    I dont hate you Franki :heart: *hug*

    That's why she is not looking for you :razz:

    I have everything and everyone I need.

    Sometimes I still wish Juan was there. He was my best friend, but nobody else could see him. The doctors made him go away with those pills :(
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    That's why she is not looking for you :razz:

    I have everything and everyone I need.

    Sometimes I still wish Juan was there. He was my best friend, but nobody else could see him. The doctors made him go away with those pills :(

    *hug*
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    G wrote: »
    Does anyone else ever get that lovely feeling when you find someone again. Not necessarily someone you wanted to go out with, or someone you did go out with, perhaps just one of those mega friends where you just drifted apart........

    ....then you tried so much at intermittant points to get back in touch with them...........



    .......and then months after you stop looking, you find them.

    OMG YES!

    It's such a good feeling. i had a 'friend' from school and we saw each other about a year ago and have been more than friends since. we drifted apart and i didn't realise how much i cared about him. :thumb:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :thumb:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    awwwww this thread make me happy :)

    I've not 'found' anyone, but... maybe!
Sign In or Register to comment.