Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

please please help me... anyone???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
PLEASEEEEEEE HELP ME!

heya ppl, i've a bitta off a prob so please give a bitta help!
i'm 16 and have been absoloutely mad after another fella for a few years now. the problem is that he is 24, a bit too old, but a while back he was very drunk and we ended up together and got caught by my parents. now he barely evn talks to me. i see him every day, can't stop thinking about him and can't like any other fella. i can't tell him because i'm too embarrased as i work with him. please give me a bit of advice, i don't know how long i can stand now being able to have him!:(

Comments

• Options
    Need more details, how old are you?

how long have you know him, before you got "caught together"

I take that to mean you had sex :confused:?

Also how long has it been since you "caught together" that he spoken to you?

I'm sorry to say it, but it seem like he doesn't want anything to do with you.:(

you maybe best just trying to move on and just leave him alone, he doesn't sound worth it to me.
  • Options
    k, sorry for nor being clear.
    i'm 16. all last summer i worked with him, got on great with him, and had a laugh with him. at the end of the summer there was an office party. he came onto me strongly and bein a bit pissed myself followed him out back. didn't have sex, was on my knees giving him head.
  • Options
    If he barely even speaks to you now then he's either a complete bastard or embarassed about it. The best thing I can think of to tell you is, confront him about it. Ask him whats going on and where do you stand.

I was in a similar situation a few months back and I confronted the bloke and finally realized what a complete twat he was but it helped me to get over him.

Hope things get sorted soon, good luck. :)
  • Options
    Hiya, i think the problem here is that he feels slightly embarrased (sp?) about what happened that night and is maybe nervous that when u and him talk it might get brought into the conversation. Maybe u shud just go up to him, and ask him why u aint talkin, be upfront, g'luck xx :D
  • Options
    Well it seem to me that he is a wanker

his not showing any feelings towards you, It would seem to me also that all he wanted from you was sex/bj and once he got it he doesn't want anything more to do with you

sadly that how some blokes can work

If you still like him you could have more sex with him, but I very much doubt you ever be in a bf & gf relationship with him. And ask yourself why would you if the dick has not even spoken to you since you gave him head.

I am really sorry to sound like an Asshole, but you maybe were to easy. Next time you meet a lad you like and want as a bf, don't go right into anything sexual (apart from kissing and hugging and little wondering hands). :D

Still if you still think he is worth something, why not talk to him about it.

Hope all works out 4 ya
    :)
  • Options
    You could ask him straight out whats going on and give him a bit of shit for treating you like that. To be honest he sounds like a wanker, do you really want anything to do with someone like that? I'd give him a wide berth and chalk that one up to experience. Sorry :)

Edited 'cos I think I am a great typist and obviously am not:D