Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Teen queen.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have a photoshoot for Miss Teen Queen Uk on Thursday and want to get my skin lovely and clear for it and my eyebrows are thin and stubbly but I want to neaten them up and I want to remove stains from my teeth as well. Any tips?

Comments

• Options
    Eyebrows - get them threaded on Wednesday. It's quite painful but absolutely worth it and no worse than plucking, really. For your skin, get a face mask and if you have any spots, don't pick at them.

Can't help for your teeth though.
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    Eyebrows - get them threaded on Wednesday. It's quite painful but absolutely worth it and no worse than plucking, really. For your skin, get a face mask and if you have any spots, don't pick at them.

Can't help for your teeth though.

The thing is with my eyebrows, they are so thin! It's the stubble round them that is the problem.
  • Options
    That's why I said Wednesday :). If you leave it a couple of days for the stubble to grow a little (DON'T PLUCK IT, even if it looks like shit), then they'll be able to give them a bit more shape. If they're still a bit thin, go to a makeup counter and grab an eyebrow pencil to fill them in with and practice a few times so you don't end up looking like an eyebrow monster...