Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I cant work it out ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi again i had this best mate (past threads) and last night i went out and i saw her walkin down this street anyway i was walking going towards her and she saw me and i said hi and she just blanked me and smiled and walk on like she dint even know me ive known her for 4 years and when i told her how i felt i dint see her till last night and then she does that ! whats going on ? i mean a few months ago before i told her how i felt and we was best mates she came up and snoged me! then i tell her how i felt and i dont see her till last night then she does that whats going on ? help please anyone im really confused now i mean i phoned her/text her nothing then last night i saw her and she smiles and walks past me i just dont get it? S.G:cool:

Comments

• Options
    if youve already snogged and she feelsthe same way about you as you feel about her then ask her out.
    ask her out and she migh say yes
  • Options
    thats the prob i told her i felt and she dint want to know me ?S.G :cool: now she's doing this i just dont get it?
  • Options
    just tell her how you feel about her again and if she says she doesnt wanna be with you then its her loss as im sure your a lovely guy and just forget about her. find another gurl who will apreciate you