Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Online Purchases

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, so for the first time ever in my long history of online shopping i have a problem. I made two purchases on a community and have not received my items. I paid through paypal and one of the payments has a tracking number which says it has been delivered but i haven't received anything. It isn't even as if the zip code or state are remotely similar. I tried to contact both sellers where i bought the items but after two days i have still had no response. Should i file a claim on paypal? Or should i email them directly first and give it two more days?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Log into your PayPal account. Under the 'Help' tab, you will find a heading, "Claims and Disputes". Click there and then check out the first option, "How do I open a dispute ...." The procedure allows for you to deal directly with the seller, via PayPal, in the first instance. Then, if you don't receive a satisfactory response, you can escalate the matter to a "Claim".

Hope this helps.
    Thanks for the info. I filed a dispute with each of the sellers, fingers crossed i'll have some headway with everything.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    If the tracking system says it's been delivered, isn't this a problem with the postal service?
    You would think so, except that its showing a different state and zip code than i asked her to ship to. I have all my packages sent to my package forwarding company in florida and the zip code is 34203, but this idiot had it shipped to New york and the zip code 11434. Now if the postal service made that mistake it will be one hell of a screw up. It looks like this girl has given me the wrong tracking number or she has sent it to the wrong address!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: