Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Brazil Win 2 - 0

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
First half crap, second half better. Last few minutes of each half the best.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Although I think Germany were actually playing better for most of the game...
    Yes I think Germany played excellent!! but brazil had a better second half! Good match though! :cool:
    Germany had the possession but even in the first half Brazil had the best chances.

Brazil deserved to win it over the whole tournament. They've beat some good teams whilst Germany have beat... erm...USA suppose on their run. Germany had an easy route to the final.

Deserved winners and the scenes at the end were brilliant :) Especially with Ronaldo. He's had a bad 3/4 years and he's back. Fair play to him
    Originally posted by Ego
    Germany had the possession but even in the first half Brazil had the best chances.

Brazil deserved to win it over the whole tournament. They've beat some good teams whilst Germany have beat... erm...USA suppose on their run. Germany had an easy route to the final.

Deserved winners and the scenes at the end were brilliant :) Especially with Ronaldo. He's had a bad 3/4 years and he's back. Fair play to him

Yea I agree But Like you have to be cross at brazil for putting out England!?
    MiscSheDev2.gif
    watched 20 minutes. piss drunk. was gonna pass out. someone brought me home and put me to bed. damn. missed it. saw the replay 6 hours later. go brasil! my day is now filled with toast, water, and advil.
    Originally posted by Lizzafins
    watched 20 minutes. piss drunk. was gonna pass out. someone brought me home and put me to bed. damn. missed it. saw the replay 6 hours later. go brasil! my day is now filled with toast, water, and advil.

pretty much like everyone else in the country lol :D:p
    Originally posted by Ego
    They've beat some good teams whilst Germany have beat... erm...USA suppose on their run. Germany had an easy route to the final.

you can't hold that against them though, its not their fault, they beat what was put in front of them and in the case of korea did what Italy and Spain couldn't and in the case of USA what Portugal couldn't, its unfair to say Brazil deserved to win it as they beat better teams to get to the final.
    Originally posted by madinthenut

I was asked on Saturday night, who I wanted to win the final. I answered that I didn't mind - so long as it wasn't Germany :)

Sorry, even if it was Argentina vs Germany, I'd struggle to support the Germans...
    Originally posted by madinthenut

Not really. They beat us. We were knocked out by the eventual winners. Where's the shame in that?

Anyone with a memory who has followed English football won't be supporting Germany.

Yes, you can only beat whats in front of you. If England were told before the tournament "beat Saudi Arabia, Ireland, Cameroon, Paraguay, USA and South Korea and you'll be in the Final" how many wouldn't have taken it?