Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

base

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm curious to know, I took some base (speed) a few weeks ago and it made me feel really confident but otherwise i had no feeling and the confidence wore off pretty soon after taking it. i wouldn't say i got a 'high' from it. maybe a slight buzz if anything.
Does that mean that in order for it to be effective you have to take quite a bit? Has anyone else had this experiencewhere you've not felt much different?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Speed is one of the most cut drugs on the market, its likely to be only about 10% pure and might be even less if indeed it is speed at all. I wouldn't recommend using much higher doses, did others use it with you?
    budda wrote: »
    did others use it with you?

no
    i've best results keeping doses small, any big doses left me scatty and physically drained, It's a physically demanding drug, the confidence you talk if sounds fun, i recomend you keep it that way and dont go knee deep... tolerance is an issue which develops quickly.

yes, i have had this experience, but higher doses makes your teeth chatter and you will just look a mess.. not attractive. stay safe have fun
    no

If you don't know how others have reacted then you don't know how cut or not it is. Did the dealer recommend a dose? Do you know the dealer well?
    budda wrote: »
    Do you know the dealer well?

Shes a friend