Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Akk :(

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yes, i'm Jordan... and i didn't cheat on stacey millions of times. Four actually? All of which i admitted to her... but nevermind. That was last year....

And well, basically... I've been trolling the boards on a different account. I thought you'd of noticed from the way i talk?...
    And yeah i'm ba's ex, whom she loves very much.

and before, ya'll have a moan at me - she started this btw...
    Well thanks for being honest...

Guess if people want to reply they can now focus on what BA was saying, rather than the identity of those involved.
    And the Oscar for best drama goes to...
    Aww, that was a short columbo episode. It's like the murderer looks at the dead victim and while trying to get away a lightning hits him (sent by god, or JimV for that matter). THE END.
    Woop I was right!

Seriously BA look at what happened last time, do you want to be hurt again?
    piecesofme wrote: »
    Woop I was right!

Seriously BA look at what happened last time, do you want to be hurt again?
    Yeh, pretty much this.

Leopards don't change their spots, sweetheart.
    Franki wrote: »
    Yeh, pretty much this.

Agreed. By looking at his track record, i just wouldnt go there again.
    Yeh, pretty much this.

:yes:
    Yeh, pretty much this.

:yes:
    hugs for BA
    Evenstar wrote: »
    hugs for BA

*hug*
    Oh fucking hell :'( I'm sorry guys... I just really needed advice.

I do love Jordan a lot... and I don't love my boyfriend this much at all... But really? Can I really say to my boyfriend "I'm sorry, I'm cheating on you with a lad 300 miles away I've not met..." He'll be heartbroken. I might not love him, but he certainly loves me.

And... I didn't know Hero was Jordan until yesterday before anyone starts on that. Can we just ignore the fact it's Jordan and can I have some advice... please? I know you all say a lepord can't change his spots... but I remember a thread last month maybe about a guy cheating, and they stayed together (I know circumstances were different though, but still)
    Xx
    I know you all say a lepord can't change his spots... but I remember a thread last month maybe about a guy cheating, and they stayed together (I know circumstances were different though, but still)

Sometimes good people do cheat. That's true. Sometimes people cheat once, and they're so horrified by themselves and racked by guilt that they never do it again. Sometimes it's circumstance, and people cheat because they're in a relationship that's failing, and they haven't got the guts to admit it to themselves.

But when someone cheats over and over, with several different partners, all or some of which they claim are the loves of their life, and seems to show brief, if any, remorse...well. Those leopards are permanently spotty.

My advice? Neither of these guys. The ex is all manner of bad news, and you're obv not that into the new one or you wouldn't have dropped him all hot potato like when Mr Leopard slinked back onto the scene. I'd try being by yourself for a while, until someone comes along that you actually like, and that won't treat you like shit.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Firstly, I don't think this is love. I think this is more lust or obsession. So, try not to think of it as 'the love of your life possibly getting away'. Because I would be willing to bet lots of money that he is not The One.

Secondly, I don't think he has treated you well enough to give him the chance to 'love' you. I think, in all honesty (sorry) that he didn't cheat on you, he cheated with you. I think he was too hung up on Stacey or whatever her name is and was using you to get back at her instead of him cheating on you. So you would be rather foolish to go back with him. Let alone the distance being an issue.

Also, if you are feeling like this you obviously don't really want to be with the current lad so you may as well give him the push. It's only fair otherwise you are using him.

Sorry for sounding harsh, but that's just how I see things.
    you'd be a fool to go back there
    Oh fucking hell :'( I'm sorry guys... I just really needed advice.

I do love Jordan a lot... and I don't love my boyfriend this much at all... But really? Can I really say to my boyfriend "I'm sorry, I'm cheating on you with a lad 300 miles away I've not met..." He'll be heartbroken. I might not love him, but he certainly loves me.

And... I didn't know Hero was Jordan until yesterday before anyone starts on that. Can we just ignore the fact it's Jordan and can I have some advice... please? I know you all say a lepord can't change his spots... but I remember a thread last month maybe about a guy cheating, and they stayed together (I know circumstances were different though, but still)
    Xx

Are you sure it's him you love? Not just how he makes you feel?

As well as cheating in the past, he's also been spying on you under this guise. I'm sure it's flattering, but it's not exactly behaviour you can trust.

One man or the other is not your only option; if neither are good for you then you don't have to be with either. It sounds to me like taking a little time out to get to know YOU a bit better, rather than these guys, might be very beneficial for you.

*hug*
    BA, remember how you felt last time when you found out he was still with Stacey. Iirc, you were devastated. Do you really want to feel that way again? Because it will. Yeh, sometimes people cheat and things still work out, but most of the time that is a one-time deal. Don't let him pull you in again, honey. It's not fair on you for him to pick you up and drop you when he pleases. I've been there, done that, and I'm still massively scarred by it. It's been six years and that person still has control over my emotions (yeh, I know you're reading this, you utter waste of space). I don't want to see that happen to you because it is still hurting me.

PM me if you need to talk about it, honey, ok? I'd rather not make it public but this is just taking me back to 14 year old me and making me so sad.
    I've been there, done that, and I'm still massively scarred by it. It's been six years and that person still has control over my emotions (yeh, I know you're reading this, you utter waste of space). I don't want to see that happen to you because it is still hurting me.

Same here, ish. A year later and I have major trust issues and and anxiety disorder, thanks for that, Mr Twat! If I ever happen to see a comment he made on a mutual friend's facebook, or on a night out or whatever my insides burn and I am immediately transported back to the worst time in my life. BA, don't ever let anyone hurt you like that.
    "I'm sorry, I'm cheating on you with a lad 300 miles away I've not met..."

You've never met him before?
    How do you know he's who he says he is?
    If you've never met him, he lives 300 miles away & has cheataed on you, theres no trust there really...?
    As people like Franki have said, you were really hurt last time (I don't know the full story - sorry) But if you were so hurt, do you really want to risk it again?
    Would the current boyfriend be the safer option? If your not happy stay clear from both?
    Evenstar wrote: »
    Same here, ish. A year later and I have major trust issues and and anxiety disorder, thanks for that, Mr Twat! If I ever happen to see a comment he made on a mutual friend's facebook, or on a night out or whatever my insides burn and I am immediately transported back to the worst time in my life. BA, don't ever let anyone hurt you like that.

if you block him, you can't see him comments.
    honestly BA!
    don't risk it again, he's cheated on u once and more than likely he will cheat on you again, as he did with stacy
    and as bleepy said it may be best if you steer clear of them both for a while if your not happy
    hugs
    For now at least, I think it's sorted. My boyfriend is in a llliitttllleeee bit of trouble with the police atm, so we are still working it out I guess.

I was totally honest with my boyfriend, about Jordan and everything... and he said he just wants me to be happy. We'll see how things go I guess, one step at a time.
    Xx
    good to hear BA
    he sounds like someone that really cares about you but at the end of the day its your choice what to do, we can only advise :)

also when you say a llliitttlleeeee bit of trouble i'm guessing that your playing it down :P