Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

shoe stretcher

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anybody have any experience if they work?
http://www.shoe-shop.com/content/ebiz/shoeshop/invt/das00227/das00227_Plastic_l.jpg

Shoes that aren't sneakers are tight and uncomfortable around the ball and toes of my feet, poor toes get squished!... unfortunatly I have ski feet and most stores don't go the one size larger that I would need for them to be comfortable. So I was wondering if these things actually worked. The shoes fit otherwise, just tight in that one spot.

Comments

• Options
    Ohhh, if you get one and it works, can you tell me please?! My feet are ridiculously wide and no shoes fit them.
  • Options
    Mine are wide too. If I get a size bigger they fit the width but the length is too big :(

Oh I bought some shoes in Evans today though that fit perfectly! I never thought to look in there.
    M&S also do wide fit shoes and they're very comfy.
  • Options
    Maybe I'll buy one just to see. I had found a really cute pair of shoes a while ago only to find them on clearance for $11 today but they have that problem :( I dont' have wide feet, just that part... and actually only on my right foot. My left foot fits the shoes pretty well.
  • Options
    try to not to lose too much money on shoes..
    sometimes u can find cheap prices with nice shoes
  • Options
    i love steve madden boots, they give a different feeling to my feet, it keeps them fresh.