You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

YouthNet Superhero - costume needed!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone :wave: ,

In a couple of weeks time I'm going to be taking part in the Superhero 5K run to raise some cash for YouthNet and TheSite.org.

Now as this is a fancy dress run, I thought that instead of just picking up one of the generic superhero costumes on the day, I'd have a go at making my own and as I work for YouthNet, I want to be a YouthNet Superhero!

This is where you come in....

I'm thinking I'll go for an orange leotard with blue leggings and orange legwarmers, topped off with an orange wig and a homemade cape (maybe in blue, or white with the YouthNet logo on it...), and a blue belt with a big YouthNet logo on it as well.

However, I need some super-accessories, something for fighting crime/the other runners...I'm thinking it could be TheSite.org based, or internet based....does anyone have any ideas? What would a TheSite.org superhero wear and carry?

And I need a super-name but can't think of anything! :D:D:D

Anyone got any bright ideas?

Comments