Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

O2 Arena

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I am hoping to get tickets to see Leona Lewis at the o2 but i have never been before.
I have looked at the seating plan online and can't decide wether i would be better on the flat floor in front of the stage or up in level 1
It is all seating but i guess most of the people on the floor will be up and dancing anyway.
Has anyone been before? I understand its a pretty huge place so i'm thinking as close to the stage as possible would be good but i wonder if the view from level 1 is better?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Louisek wrote: »
    I am hoping to get tickets to see Leona Lewis at the o2 but i have never been before.
    I have looked at the seating plan online and can't decide wether i would be better on the flat floor in front of the stage or up in level 1
    It is all seating but i guess most of the people on the floor will be up and dancing anyway.
    Has anyone been before? I understand its a pretty huge place so i'm thinking as close to the stage as possible would be good but i wonder if the view from level 1 is better?
    It's tricky, because there are so many variables with set, etc., so too close to the stage on the upper levels can give you sight line issues. I've been a couple of times, when I saw the Spice Girls (I know :blush:...) we were central on one of the upper levels and the view was pretty good. Saw Eddie Izzard from way up high but quite close to the stage and I don't think I'd have wanted to be too far from the stage up there.
    Totally depends as the place is so big. Saw AC/DC last year where the floor was general admission. However, people rightly rave about the acoustics of the O2 so I doubt it'll be a problem. If it's all seated though (how very rock and roll :)) I doubt dancing will be encouraged. Kinda ruins it for the people behind you.
    Thanks guys, i finally made up my mind and went for the seats on the main floor, they are pretty central and not far from the front so i hope they will be good ones.:)
    Just have to find the place now :eek:
    Totally depends as the place is so big. Saw AC/DC last year where the floor was general admission. However, people rightly rave about the acoustics of the O2 so I doubt it'll be a problem. If it's all seated though (how very rock and roll :)) I doubt dancing will be encouraged. Kinda ruins it for the people behind you.

Wow i bet AC/DC were awesome :cool:
    Unbelievable. They had a central runway where we were. The best concert I have ever been to and that's saying something. Mind-blowingly good.
    Louisek wrote: »
    Thanks guys, i finally made up my mind and went for the seats on the main floor, they are pretty central and not far from the front so i hope they will be good ones.:)
    Just have to find the place now :eek:

Its at North Greenwich on the Jubilee line - you can't miss it when you get off the tube as its pretty much the only thing there!