Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Help with a tattoo design? Reward :)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've search high and low for someone to design me a tattoo, and no where can i find something which is quite right, something id want on my wrist for a very long time.

Basically, if you create a real nice design for me, id quite happilly drop a tenner into your paypal (or equiv) sorry it's not much, but i can't really afford the tattoo anyway, just a little tip for your great help.

I want on the underside side of my wrist (where the veins are), the word "Toujour" (French for "forever") and i want a Diamond, next to it. I then want some sort of abstract bracelet design around it, to make it look fairly stunning.

Go, wild with the design, which is the reason i'm not putting images up of kinda what i want, because i want it too look original, different, and from someones imagination.

Sorry if that's hard to understand or asking too much, but would be a brilliant help. Also if this is wrong place, or i can't ask for this sort of thing, move/remove at your will.

Thankies in advance to anyone that helps :)

Comments

• Options
    I want on the underside side of my wrist (where the veins are), the word "Toujour" (French for "forever") ...

Best you check your French dictionary before you visit the tattooist. The word is "toujours" (with an s).
  • Options
    Best you check your French dictionary before you visit the tattooist. The word is "toujours" (with an s).

typo ;]
  • Options
    seen as i'm avoiding revision atm i'll give it a go on! i'll put up what i've got when i've done it, i'm currently trying to design my koi carp tat which i can put on back burner for awhile
  • Options
    got one design done, got 3 ideas, one down, will post it up in a bit, basically its toujours in fancy lettering, not to fancy though, with vines around it, all intertwening, doens't look to bad for a quick doodle done in my history lesson