Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Feeling down?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm Sky. Not my real name. Sorry. Only 15 years old. Will be 16 soon. Anybody feeling down? I feel down. I wrote a really long diary entry yesterday and spent pages and pages on things I hate.. mainly about me.. but yes.. lots of hating. Anyone else hating? Tell me please, a problem shared is a problem halved. And I'm a bit lonely. Is anyone out there feeling the same as me? If so, please post back.

Comments

• Options
    Hi,

Welcome to the boards.

x
  • Options
    :wave:
  • Options
    Hello Sky,

Don't worry, you'll find a lot of people down on these boards, including myself! You're certainly not alone in that respect. I'm new to this site as well, and just beginning to learn my way around. I'm pretty much hoping the same thing: that I can find people here who share the same problems as me, and hopefully we can plough through them together.

Take care.
  • Options
    You're Not Alone

Heyyy :)

Don't worry, you're not alone :)
    I'm feeling rather depressed at the moment too... have been for about a week now :(
    I'm quite new to this site also, and already I have recieved alot of information and support from online users =]

i hope you feel better soon. *hug*