Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Chat Tonight: 8 until 10 PM

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The Funkayassmoonwalk chat will be open by 8 PM tonight, until after 10 PM. It is a general chat, so you can chat about anything, including but not limited to the hot weather (I can't stand it), Blackpool, spending cuts, the new releases (including Alicia Keys and Pendulum), what's on TV, what you've been doing today, and any personal problems you may have. It doesn't matter whether you're hot or cold, it doesn't matter whether you've never been to a Funkayassmoonwalk chat or you are a regular attender. Everybody is welcome, so click on this link to participate.

Comments

• Options
    quack.
  • Options
    quack.

why???
  • Options
    I Can Post In Chat Threads Now. :cool:
  • Options
    I Can Post In Chat Threads Now. :cool:

What happened to revision? :p
  • Options
    What happened to revision? :p

It's killing me thats what happened :p
    I have 10 days to revise so i'm trying to get a balance between working my little butt off and having a breaks otherwise i will die. :yes:
  • Options
    It's killing me thats what happened :p
    I have 10 days to revise so i'm trying to get a balance between working my little butt off and having a breaks otherwise i will die. :yes:

Fair enough, wouldn't want a dead naun :yes:
  • Options
    Forget revising, forget having a go at being a duck, because The Funkayassmoonwalk chat has opened, and you can participate by clicking on this link.