Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

am i autistic?

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    katralla wrote: »
    There is common knowledge, yes. Common knowledge isn't a right though.

Yes it is.
    Do you find you have difficulties in your life because you don't know things that others take for granted as common knowledge? Do you have trouble interacting, amintaining a job, a fulfilling social life? If it does impact on your life like these suggestions, you really ought to explore what help there is out there.

sorry, i don't believe in fatalistic suffering. people think differently, and it is my right to common knowledge of life/humanity.
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    I think you should stop telling people how to respond in an open thread. But I don't think either of us are going to get what we want.

i know you're annoyed, but if everybody else has the common knowledge then i can have it too.

Saying that people will get jealous, well why is that my problem? saying people will hit and harass me, well i hold the right to call the police. Saying that it's unfair, well picture this:

- most people here are good looking and successful
    - some here go to Oxbridge

both of those points are advantages. can people scorn you for them? Why or why not? Why would it be wrong to do so?
  • Options
    G wrote: »
    I think its best not to carry on going in circles.
    I agree. It has been going that way for a while now.
  • Options
    youre not making any sense.
  • Options

if me having the common knowledge makes others uneasy, then this should apply to all others everywhere who have an advantage in anything.
  • Options
    kira wrote: »
    Yes it is.

sorry, i don't believe in fatalistic suffering. people think differently, and it is my right to common knowledge of life/humanity.

You didn't answer my question - are you having difficulties in life because of what you think is you not having the 'common knowledge'?
  • Options
    You didn't answer my question - are you having difficulties in life because of what you think is you not having the 'common knowledge'?

Yes I am.
  • Options
    maybe it would be easier to deal, at least for now, with the problems you are having rather than looking for a solution to the 'common knowledge' problem. What sort of problems are you having - do you have difficulties working, sociallising?
  • Options
    something feels very familiar here

iv been thinking this all along but iv only just realised suzy said it on the second page, ages ago! i tried to find a previous post but i cant.
  • Options
    maybe it would be easier to deal, at least for now, with the problems you are having rather than looking for a solution to the 'common knowledge' problem. What sort of problems are you having - do you have difficulties working, sociallising?

i don't get people, or how to interact.
  • Options
    iv been thinking this all along but iv only just realised suzy said it on the second page, ages ago! i tried to find a previous post but i cant.
    no I cant remember the name, or id do a search.
  • Options
    no I cant remember the name, or id do a search.

i searched for all sorts but didnt come up with anything, took me a while too. thats how sad i am haha.
  • Options
    :confused: i don't get why you're angry.

Is it wrong to improve? why? :confused:

You're all confusing me. I have not said anything contrary to the norm in UK, nay human, society. you said that humans are not always nice, and i admit i have not been always pleasant here. so what is the difference?
  • Options
    angry because youre not autistic, youre a troll.
  • Options
    :confused: i don't get why you're angry.

Is it wrong to improve? why? :confused:

We are trying to helo you but you dont understand.
  • Options
    angry because youre not autistic, youre a troll.

Ludvig?
  • Options
    G wrote: »
    We are trying to helo you but you dont understand.

well, i want the common knowledge of man. and there is no reason why i cannot have it as all others do.

The key is how to get it.
  • Options

if you see a woman more attractive than you, do you harass her?

Please explain why me holding the common knowledge of man should offend or phase anybody.

You probably think I am being odd and weird, but I don't think I am, it's relative. The fact is I am not hearing a reasoned case against me.
  • Options
    you having common knowledge whatever the fuck that is, wouldnt offend me. Id see it as the norm.
    Someone being OTT searching for some sort of mystical holy grail and insisting that everyone else had it in an aggressive way, doesnt offend me, i just think youre a nutcase, and in real life id just leave you to it, unless you kept harrassing the general public that they were keeping it from you, like youre doing here, when theyre not.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hmm, considering closing this thread. It seems like the discussion is becoming pretty circular with not much constructive headway in the last few pages...

Kira, you seem to be getting on pretty well in other threads, how would you feel if I closed this one?
  • Options
    if you see a woman more attractive than you, do you harass her?

SCC probably doesn't get much opportunity to test how she reacts to seeing women more attractive than her, but why do you ask?
  • Options
    SCC probably doesn't get much opportunity to test how she reacts to seeing women more attractive than her, but why do you ask?

because she is lying. most attractive women don't get beaten up, since you say i will get "harassed" since people will feel envious of me getting the normal knowledge. I've seen the pictures of many of the women here, so it should apply to all of you also. Maybe today, a munter woman would slap you in the face lol. I don't think you've made yourself supreme dictator to say what is what.

I think you should close this thread.
  • Options
    I have katralla sense.
  • Options
    you having common knowledge whatever the fuck that is, wouldnt offend me. Id see it as the norm.
    Someone being OTT searching for some sort of mystical holy grail and insisting that everyone else had it in an aggressive way, doesnt offend me, i just think youre a nutcase, and in real life id just leave you to it, unless you kept harrassing the general public that they were keeping it from you, like youre doing here, when theyre not.

There is common knowledge.
  • Options

Stop insisting that there's common knowledge. There may or may not be, but 'common knowledge' is not part and parcel of autism. This thread has degenerated into a circle going round and round this common knowledge. It doesn't even seem to be about autism anymore, even.
  • Options
    If there is, I don't want it - why aim to be common?
  • Options

Maybe there is, then.

But what people have been trying to tell you is that nobody can implant a chip in your brain with all this common knowledge so that you will miraculously possess it.

I am not saying this because I am threatened or offended by the idea of you having it. Nobody is wilfully trying to stop you having it, do you understand that?

If I could wave a magic wand and give you this thing you want, I would. But none of us can, and we're not saying that because we are trying to prevent you from gaining access to this wisdom that we all possess.

You seem to be confusing the fact that people are telling you that there is no magic cure for your problem, for the idea that we all secretly know that there is, but are deliberately preventing you from getting it for our own malicious reasons. That is false, and slightly paranoid.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster

I think you should close this thread.

Sure thing.
This discussion has been closed.