Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Google pacman

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
www.google.com

PACMAN, click on him, you can play!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    FUCK, *GEEK FAIL* I fucking put a K in packman, MODS. JIM, JO, Helen, SOMEONE QUICK EDIT IT.
    geneve wrote: »
    I had an absolute shit storm about this today. Some clever dick clicked open google then started tarting around with the equipment, which low and behold started making crazy alarm noises and came running up to me saying my equipment was about to blow up. Cue lots of head scratching and button pushing, only to realise it was the google window causing all the fuss! Quite funny at the end of the day, but at the time when £4mill worth of kit appears to have suddenly developed mixed disorder of conduct and emotions, unspecified, one does tend to get a little jittery.

So what was your score!?
    LoseASCIIPacman.JPG

WOCKA WOCKA WOCKA
    I think that's absolutely brilliant myself. Google should do that with more games.
    Yeah it's fucking fantastic unless you happen to be at work and you open google only to have Pacman sounds blaring across the office. I wouldn't mind if it didn't start automatically.
    Yeah it's fucking fantastic unless you happen to be at work and you open google only to have Pacman sounds blaring across the office. I wouldn't mind if it didn't start automatically.

haha should've turned the sound off ;) for web browser atleast.
    I was listening to the radio.
    I was listening to the radio.

Well you shouldn't be while working :-p

Plus if you have two internet windows open you can turn the volume down on one while keeping the other on ;)
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    If you click "insert coin" Ms. Pacman will appear. She can be controlled with WASD.