Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Chat tonight (thurs) 8-10pm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello. As Jo said, the general chat will follow the relationships chat. In the general chat, you can continue talking about relationships, or you can talk about what's on TV, what you've been doing today, the St George flags, plans by NICE to offer people financial insentives to be healthier (I'm having a chocolate bourbon as soon as I've posted this), or anything else except Tuesday Night's football. My wife was going to stop supporting Huddersfield after that match, and if she did, I would have been asking about getting a divorce in the Relationship's chat.

Click on the link Jo posted to enter the general chat, which will start as soon as the relationships chat ends, and finish after 10 PM.

Ps: suggestions for a name for the chat on Thursdays when I'm filling in for another moderator like tonight are most welcome.

Finally, thanks Lea for the link to Three Lions 2010. It's a different but good cover.

Comments

• Options
    The chat has begun, so click on this link to join.
  • Options
    Grr chats still not working and i got the parental control off today, My life is shit without thesite chats lol
  • Options
    Bummer thief, really sorry that didn't work :(
  • Options
    Grr chats still not working and i got the parental control off today, My life is shit without thesite chats lol

Awww miss you Thief *hug*
  • Options
    keep trying thief, it can take me ages to get in