Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

So yeah.. :)

Started talking to this girl from my college, she knows some of my friends and I bumped into her one time or so and say hello and stuff. Well anyway I added her on facebook and msn and we start chatting, seems to go all well. A week later i asked her if she wanted to meet up irl for a coffee (this happened today) and it went better than i expected (ie no awkward silences, etc) we were chatting for near 3 hours.

So my question to you guys is what do i do next? i'd like to arrange a second meet up, I was thinking the cinemas.

any suggestions?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No! Cinemas are rubbish for an early date, you want to be getting to know her not sitting next to her silently for 2 hours. Suggest drinks and a meal if you can afford it- it isn't done enough and it's really romantic :D
  • Options
    Evenstar wrote: »
    No! Cinemas are rubbish for an early date, you want to be getting to know her not sitting next to her silently for 2 hours. Suggest drinks and a meal if you can afford it- it isn't done enough and it's really romantic :D

i'm only 17 :p but im useless hehe! isnt that too grown up for my age?

im so hopeless.
  • Options
    it doesn't have to be a posh restaurant! hmm maybe. an evening in with a takeaway?
  • Options
    What you want for your next date is to be able to:
    1.] Have a stimulating conversation with her
    2.] Be able to touch her regularly and easily so she can get comfortable with your touch early on

Personally, I'd recommend going shopping for something cool/a walk in the park/a concert.

There's actually this guy who is AWESOME at talking to girls on the street, making them fall in love on the 1st date, and then starting a relationship with her.

His blog is www.lifewithsoul.com, and he has a few videos of him in action on Youtube too.
  • Options
    touch her regularly and easily?! sounds well creepy haha
  • Options
    Pinic in the park?
  • Options
    indiey wrote: »
    What you want for your next date is to be able to:
    1.] Have a stimulating conversation with her
    2.] Be able to touch her regularly and easily so she can get comfortable with your touch early on

Personally, I'd recommend going shopping for something cool/a walk in the park/a concert. /QUOTE]

1- yes 2- no! i resent people that don't respect my personal space. what did you end up doing, moon?
  • Options
    If there is bowling nearby that is a great date. U get to help her and seem a macho man just make sure not to insult her when offering help. I had dates nearly throw me out the way wantin gto show me how its done >:(