Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Good summer aftershave

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a light male fragrence to wear on my holidays to inverness this year, something for the daytime-afternoon.

Obviously something not too heavy, any suggestions?

Cheers:)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Paul Smith is FTW. Extreme is the nicest, for men, I think. It is a bit pricey though.
    Xx
    Paul Smith is FTW. Extreme is the nicest, for men, I think. It is a bit pricey though.
    Xx

Thanks i may look for that, poping into boots before i go. I remember cool water and DKNY being excellent light and fresh smells:)
    Hugo Boss in Motion, it has a really gorgeous citrus hint to it, perfect for the summer, smells great and is a real head turner :flirt: IMHO
    Does anyone have any good suggestions for girls summer daytime fragrances? I don't really want anything too strong though.
    kirst_nish wrote: »
    Does anyone have any good suggestions for girls summer daytime fragrances? I don't really want anything too strong though.

Have you tried any of the Impulse body sprays, some of them are gorgeous i really like the Paris one before that i was into the one called Temptation.
    kirst_nish wrote: »

Lush http://www.lush.co.uk/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=581

Xx