Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Alton tower tickets

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I realllllly want to go to alton towers, its just far to much to get in....does anyone know of any deals going on at the moment?

http://www.buyagift.co.uk/Product/Id/7084/Name/Alton_Towers_Tickets_-_Midweek_Special_Offer?cm_mmc=Affiliates-_-151-_-1-_-1

i've found that website, but i dont know if its ligit or not :(

Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think you can still get 2 for 1 when you buy something from WHSmiths
    i'll have a look thanks :)

EDIT: I dont think they do :(
    They do, I've got about 10 tickets from there. Keep an eye out in papers like The Sun as they have 2for1 offers in them :yes: and try lastminute.com!
    Have you got any friends (or their parents) working for the NHS, councils, schools, police, etc? Ask around. A lot of public employers belong to discount schemes and their staff can get cheap tickets to all sorts of things.
    I've PMed you :p
    Will you PM me as well? Pleeease? I'm planning on going to Alton Towers in June, would be ace to get some money off!
    Have you got any friends (or their parents) working for the NHS, councils, schools, police, etc? Ask around. A lot of public employers belong to discount schemes and their staff can get cheap tickets to all sorts of things.

My mum works as a school secetary, is she eligible for it? I would ask her, but shes asleep at the moment, and I kinda got a feeling that she wouldnt know about it :p
    I was gonna send 2 tickets to thesite (tickets not vouchers) to send to you that i got free but they expired end of April, :(

Tesco clubcard did a 2 for 1 last statement. Often get them with sky magazine and on breakfast cereal boxes. Would be worth spendin £2 on cereal to save £38.

As someone said, the sun usually do a 2 for 1 around june.
    I had 2-4-1 Alton Towers in my last Tesco Clubcard statement, so if yours haven't come through yet, they may appear in your next mailing.