Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

crazy love sick, some advice please?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey,:wave:

I'm new to this but could really do with some advice as this is driving me crazy!

Are you ready for this? keep up now!!

I really like this boy (who we will call Mr B) who is in uni and I see nearly every week. I've known him from years ago, it all started when i saw him when I was at secondary school (he went to a different school) and from the minute I laid eyes on him I wanted to know who he was ... I thought he was really cute!! I asked around and got his name after a while and one night out he asked me if he could kiss me - it was the best night of my life, as I had been pining after him for so long!:love:

As time went on I got into a relationship (at 16) with a really lovely fella for 5years but we are no longer together. During that time i still liked Mr B but we were both doing our own thing (he had girlfiends during that time) and we would see each other about occassionally and say hello etc. I have become single again (about a year ago) and really like Mr B again, to the extent that I think about him when I wake up until I go to sleep!

This is where it all gets a bit complicated!

Mr B is seeing a girl at the moment, but is not in a relationship with her.

Just over a month ago I saw him on a night out and was talking to his friend (who I also know) and he was staring me up and down and kept almost coming over to talk but then decided against it. A week or so after that I got talking to him on another night out and we ended up kissing, :heart: which was initiated by him! He got my number but hasn't text me. :(

Last summer when I wasn't in the country my friend went on a date with Mr B, although she said didn't really like him and that they didn't kiss. She thinks that because they didn't kiss he didnt text her again. She now doesn't like him and calls him all the names of the day behind his back, they dont talk and ignore each other!

I still wonder why my friend thought it was okay to go on a date with Mr B as she was a really good friend back in the day when she knew how much I liked him!

Anyway, I haven't told her that Mr B and I kissed recently and don't know if I will!

To add more complication into the mix, about a year ago I kissed somebody who is friends with Mr B as a really drunken mistake, but also some other thing happened with this friend, and now I can't stand him, so much to the extent that I would avoid him at all costs. I know this is very forward thinking, but if Mr B and I were to ever go out, I would hate to see his friend.

At the minute, I see Mr B in university and before we kissed I saw him on nights out, so may again in the future. I think I know the answer to my own question -its already complicated so leave the situation, however I always think about him and get really nervous and excited when I see him and I have liked him for so long.

I don't know what to do next as I would like to kiss him again but if I did my friend would soon find out, although I am not really worried about that as I feel she betrayed me.

I am afraid that if I approach him or come on too keen I will get knocked back as he is seeing a girl, although as I said they are not in a relationship!

Can anyone advise what they would do in this situation as I am now at a loss!!:confused: