Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Im back to square one (sorry another problem)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I bet your all thinking “Oh my God its her again, what does she want this time?” It just never seems to be a good time for me though. Oh well I don’t know if this is a big deal to anybody else but it is to me.

Anyway it is my friend Laura’s birthday on Saturday. We decided we were going to do something for her birthday. Anyway today me and a few mates were talking and I asked if anybody was out tomorrow night. Nobody answered me. Then two of my mates started whispering to each other. I didn’t have a clue what was going on. Then Lucy said were going bowling. I said “oh ok then,” Then I was expecting them to ask me if I was still going as it is for Laura’s birthday. But then they just went so no nobody is out. I went “oh so am I out on my own?” They just said yes. I asked them why I wasn’t invited and she just all looked at me. Then Lucy told me it was because one of my supposed best friends didn’t want me to go so they all decided I shouldn’t go. I just walked off and broke down crying. None of them seemed to care. Everybody is going but me and now I just feel betrayed by my friends. I feel like I have nobody. Im feel like I’m back to square one again cause I cut myself again. I feel like my whole life has been turned upside down. I haven’t done anything to hurt or betray my friends. What have I done wrong? What should I do???

Edited to add that were a big group. There is 44 of us. Including lads etc... We don't get on with many other people. We have all the friends we need in the group. It is like group rivalry. there are 3 groups and thats it. So theres no way i could go to another group of friends. And even if i could i wouldn't want to. I love my friends to pieces.

Comments

• Options
    i have to admit something similar happened when i was at high school, but just think if these people can hurt you so much then they can not be true friend can they? do you have any other peole that you know that you could start hanging around with as this is what i did and i know that these are my true friends as the picked me up and dusted me off even though at the time we only just knew each other, however i have to admit i'm now very insecure ( once bitten twice shy) but i'm sure you can make new friends. i the mean time don't blame yourself it sounds as if your 'friends' are the ones with the problems and you can only get stronger through experience, if you want to talk to some one who has come out the other end let me know and we can chat:confused:
  • Options
    how old are you and your friends may i ask??

honey, you need to ditch these guys cause they sound incredibly immature. They're ruining your self confidence and your gonna end up feelin worse and worse if u stay with them. You may be alone for a while until you find some friends who appreciate you for who you are, but that can only serve to make you stronger, and so you get to know youself better.
    They cannot be your real friends if they treat you this way.
    I know how you feel, having been in the same situation many times before.

Do yourself a favour and get rid!

xxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    i'd personally just ask the girl that dosen't want you there, why?

You may not wanna here the answer, but it's best out in the open.

It could be something really stupid and the rest of your so called friends feel uncomfortable in the situation & no one comforts you in fear they will also be disliked by the group.

If she dosen't give you an answer or you are really hurt by the answer she gives then just walk away with your head held high and meet new people.

Easier said than done, but i'm sure you can do it ;)

Chin up:)
  • Options
    Were 15. The girl who doesn't want me there doesn't want me there because she thinks i am using this lad to get back at my ex which i am not. The others all obey her because she sat there and cut herself with a pencil sharpener blade when she found out i was coming. she is being an immature little bitch. I don't want to be without my friends. :(
  • Options
    First of all, I want you to know that I do sympathise, and that what you're so called friends have done is wrong. You didn't deserve that.

But hun, you of all people, should not be calling this girl an "immature little bitch". As someone who self harms, you should know that you can't control it.

That being said, it sounds like she's using her problem to get attention and to manipulate others, and that's not fair. She needs to get help, but if she's doing it out in the open, someone will evenually tell a teacher or nurse, or force her to go talk to someone about it.

Chin up, and get some better friends. You will be okay, and meantime, you have us to talk to. *hugs*
  • Options
    BITCHES!!!!

Has she been watching too much hollyoaks????? Sorry bit sick but if she needs pencil sharpeners to keep friends........ shes need a life as the sharpener will get blunt soon enough.

Sorry very metaphoric but if you understand you understand.
  • Options
    OK scarlett i know this was a bit over the top calling her an immature little bitch but the teachers know. she is having councelling. she does it for the attention. she walks around with her sleeves rolled up showing everybody who will look her scars. She is just doing it for attention. I don't see how she can have the guts to show everybody. Everybody runs around obeying her every command because she threatens to cut herself if they don't. they are scared to not do anythng she says. she really hurting some of my friends. i don't know how last night went but i will see and let you guys know.