Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What series are you currently watching through?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    katralla wrote: »
    You love Jayne? Wow, it never occured to me that a fan would focus on that character. What about Shepard, I think he's a bit bland?

Hmmm Jayne is my favourite character by far,

Shepard has some surprises to him. I agree he is slightly bland but I do see his place in the show. which gets better later on.
  • Options
    I absolutely love Jayne as well. There's a teeshirt I want.
    http://www.stylinonline.com/t-shirt-serenity-jayne-boyfriend-green.html

What I love about Firefly is that I am a huge Whedon fan - since Buffy. Buffy is my favourite programme ever, and Whedon is fantastic at casting. That's what makes his shows flow so well. With Buffy, the Scooby gang - to imagine there will be a new Buffy movie makes me cringe, as it won't be the gang. They all work so well, same in Firefly and Dr Horrible (haven't watched Angel and didn't like Dollhouse too much as there was no Whedon humour :()

I love his humour. Mal and Jayne's humour. Mal's dry and wit. River is fantastic. Not a fan of Inara tbh. Kayley I love, Wash ... They all work so well together, the characters and their stories. And Nathan Fillion is just a fantastic actor. In Buffy, in this, in Dr Horrible ... he is so versatile and a real down to earth funny guy :heart:

It's a series I need to watch again.
  • Options
    I absolutely love Jayne as well. There's a teeshirt I want.
    http://www.stylinonline.com/t-shirt-serenity-jayne-boyfriend-green.html

What I love about Firefly is that I am a huge Whedon fan - since Buffy. Buffy is my favourite programme ever, and Whedon is fantastic at casting. That's what makes his shows flow so well. With Buffy, the Scooby gang - to imagine there will be a new Buffy movie makes me cringe, as it won't be the gang. They all work so well, same in Firefly and Dr Horrible (haven't watched Angel and didn't like Dollhouse too much as there was no Whedon humour :()

I love his humour. Mal and Jayne's humour. Mal's dry and wit. River is fantastic. Not a fan of Inara tbh. Kayley I love, Wash ... They all work so well together, the characters and their stories. And Nathan Fillion is just a fantastic actor. In Buffy, in this, in Dr Horrible ... he is so versatile and a real down to earth funny guy :heart:

It's a series I need to watch again.

Yes... DAMN serenity and what they did to Wash.... damn them all to hell :crying: Jayne followed by Wash tbh, but I love the dinosaur scene with wash.
  • Options
    But, but, Jayne is a horrible horible person!
  • Options
    Would you ever refer to yourself as a browncoat?
  • Options
    I've started watching the first season of House. Im getting into it.
  • Options
    started the tudors this weekend :)
    watched some before, but not in order, so i bought seasons 1-3 and plan on watchng em aaall in the next coupla weeks :D
  • Options
    I really enjoy the Tudors, just hope it keeps going right through Elizabeth's reign, maybe 14 seasons? ;)
  • Options
    But, but, Jayne is a horrible horible person!

He is. Absolutely awful.

But, y'know... he's got this whole bad boy thing going on....
  • Options
    He does? Not for me he doesn't, that kind of 'loyalty' wouldn't be welcome on my ship. Does he ever actually save the day?
  • Options
    He's not loyal, but can be relied upon... but IRL he would have been out my airlock
  • Options
    Relied upon to sell you to the highest bidder.
  • Options
    I think there is a noticeable change of jayne throughout firefly, and even the movie.
  • Options
    I watched the movie first, so loved Jayne in that cos he was awesome there. Then watched the series where he wasn't as awesome, but still had a love for him.

But between him and Mal for my bf, I would have Mal.
  • Options
    Oh, god, I watch a lot of shows in my spare time.

Currently I'm watching House (season 6), Chuck, Fringe, Greys, 30 Rock, Lost, and Flash Forward.

I absolutely love finding a show that I can watch back to back (when there are a good few seasons ahead). I'm working my way through 24, and only on season 3. I love it, and I love that there's so much more to come.:D
  • Options
    Relied upon to sell you to the highest bidder.

Absolutely. His was the Character that would, over the course of the series, would be reformed by association - the Cordelia
  • Options
    urgh, Cordelia
  • Options
    The only thing I'm watching these days is Depsperate Housewives. The joys of having only one TV station and no drive to do the illegal stuff. :p
  • Options
    Dr Who
  • Options
    Kenny Vs Spenny. Not spoke to anyone who watches this. I thought they stopped making it but seems they haven't. I watched it through YouTube years ago but downloaded the series recently.
  • Options
    btw, for all the Joss Whedon fans out there - he's directing tonight's US episode of Glee and it'll star Neil Patrick Harris (from Whedon's magnificent Dr. Horrible's Sing a-long Blog)
  • Options
    I'm almost done with BSG S01... so many questions, I hope they're answered soon! :D (but I guess not)
  • Options
    The Pacific has now ended :(
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    The Pacific has now ended :(

Im guessing your sourcing it from the US, I'm watching it on sky movies HD and we've only got upto Iwo 2eps to go