Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The BNP - they hate it, it's safe to say...

The latest BNP fail:

"Marmite is launching legal action against the British National Party after an image of the spread was used in a political broadcast without the company's permission. The famous jar appeared in the top left-hand corner of the screen while party leader Nick Griffin was addressing viewers in an election broadcast on the web."

They say with Marmite that you'll either love it or hate it. I think I'm liking it a little bit more after this news. To the lovely people at Unilever, feel free to sue these racist cunts into oblivion.

Over to you...
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    The latest BNP fail:

"Marmite is launching legal action against the British National Party after an image of the spread was used in a political broadcast without the company's permission. The famous jar appeared in the top left-hand corner of the screen while party leader Nick Griffin was addressing viewers in an election broadcast on the web."

They say with Marmite that you'll either love it or hate it. I think I'm liking it a little bit more after this news. To the lovely people at Unilever, feel free to sue these racist cunts into oblivion.

Over to you...

haha go marmite! i guess their hatred based on colour doesnt stretch to sandwich spreads. but they must have known that marmite would kick a stink up over it surely?
  • Options
    I hate Marmite. Does that make me a racist? I don't know any more.
  • Options
    I hate Marmite. Does that make me a racist? I don't know any more.

Not if you like milk/dark chocolate?

It's ridiculous, I hope marmite sue the collective hell out of the BNP and bankrupt the party. Although that does make me wonder. who funds the BNP, who in their right mind apart from the small collective mass would donate to them.. Surely commercial businesses wouldn't for fear of it getting out.
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote: »

It's ridiculous, I hope marmite sue the collective hell out of the BNP and bankrupt the party. Although that does make me wonder. who funds the BNP, who in their right mind apart from the small collective mass would donate to them.. Surely commercial businesses wouldn't for fear of it getting out.

I like milk chocolate (read: mixed race) but don't like dark or plain chocolate. My favourite is white chocolate.

I'll get my coat.
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote: »

According to Dick Griffin its all "comes from ordinary Britons, who make small donations"

And choclate by the way should be like a man, strong and dark !
  • Options
    Apparently the BNP have lost a lot of money over the legal mess on allowing non-whites in the party. Hopefully they'll lose a fair bit more over this, and eventually send themselves into oblivion by their own stupidity.
  • Options
  • Options
    I like milk chocolate (read: mixed race) but don't like dark or plain chocolate. My favourite is white chocolate.

I'll get my coat.

That would be best. ;)
    Hold on... I don't like chocolate at all... what does that make me?! :nervous:
    Xx
  • Options
    That would be best. ;)
    Xx
    435px-Alien.png
  • Options
    ^^^
    Dude, I've over done the eyeliner in that picture :p
    Xx
  • Options
    That would be best. ;)
    Xx
    Normal ;).

Actually, I don't dislike chocolate, but I don't get all the 'OMGCHOCOLATEOMNOM' stuff that most people do. It's good when I'm PMSing and when I feel like indulging, but otherwise? Nah.
  • Options
    I just saw the BNP party political broadcast, complete with patriotic music and photo of Churchill in the background. What a joke!
  • Options
    I turned the channel at the air raid or whatever it was at the start. Just no.
    Xx
  • Options
    BNP Make me sick. :banghead:
  • Options
    The BNP would not even exist if the other main parties tackled the issue of immigration and introduced sensible immigration controls.

For example Britain's current population is estimated at around 62 million. Just 30 years ago it was several million lower. It is expected rise to up to 70 million by 2029. Such an increase would put a massive strain on public services threaten hundreds of thousands of acres of green open countryside which would be swallowed up by new housing and roads.

The BNP and racism in general are a symptom of previous governments failure to control immigration.
  • Options
    I see the BNP candidate for Romford encountered some voters on the street today...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/election_2010/england/8663681.stm

I think it was a silly and reprehensible thing to do by the youngster.

Why waste spit when a brick would have been far more appropriate?
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote: »
    I think it was a silly and reprehensible thing to do by the youngster.

Granted. But, equally, Nick Griffin brawling in the street is distinctly "unstatesmanlike" and not what one expects from a party leader.
  • Options
    Quick question - we are trying to make out what he says to the lads at the start - is it 'How many of you are robbers?'
  • Options
    Jim V wrote: »
    Quick question - we are trying to make out what he says to the lads at the start - is it 'How mnay of you are robbers?'

It sounds like it, certainly when he repeats it, but you've probably primed me to hear it! :D
  • Options
    oops, yeah - error there! However **Helen** did think the same thing as me without prompting :)
  • Options
    I heard that before reading your comments. I was actually appalled and was hoping that a group of about 20 asian lads turned up and beat the shit out of all of em.

Well I don't really want that to happen as a non-violent moderate, but it does make my blood boil. IF there was to be vigilante justice, that lot would be very high up on there to receive it.
  • Options
    Granted. But, equally, Nick Griffin brawling in the street is distinctly "unstatesmanlike" and not what one expects from a party leader.
    You clearly missed the sentence at the bottom of my post ;)
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote: »
    You clearly missed the sentence at the bottom of my post ;)

I did. Thanks.
  • Options
    Quick question - we are trying to make out what he says to the lads at the start - is it 'How many of you are robbers?'
    That's what I heard as well.

Eugh.
  • Options
    Goldsword wrote: »
    The BNP would not even exist if the other main parties tackled the issue of immigration and introduced sensible immigration controls.

For example Britain's current population is estimated at around 62 million. Just 30 years ago it was several million lower. It is expected rise to up to 70 million by 2029. Such an increase would put a massive strain on public services threaten hundreds of thousands of acres of green open countryside which would be swallowed up by new housing and roads.

The BNP and racism in general are a symptom of previous governments failure to control immigration.

If only it was that simple. Was there "mass" immigration in the 30s?
  • Options
    Goldsword wrote: »

More people = more tax = more money to boost services.

Just look at Japan with much much higher population densities than us, they have the best trains in the world.

Bear in mind london is one of the least densely populated capital cities in the western world. Just food for thought guys!
  • Options
    oops, yeah - error there! However **Helen** did think the same thing as me without prompting :)

I thought it was rapists, but I couldn't quite hear
  • Options
    I thought it was rapists, but I couldn't quite hear

Whatever it was, he goaded them into a fight.

The lad shouldn't have spat at him, fucking minging thing to do, the BNP bloke is still an utter c**t though.
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    More people = more tax = more money to boost services.

Just look at Japan with much much higher population densities than us, they have the best trains in the world.

Bear in mind london is one of the least densely populated capital cities in the western world. Just food for thought guys!

Have you seen Japan's public debt? More people also = more costs.

In reality its a complex equation, because some people add costs and some add tax, eg if all we got were Russian billionaires there's an obvious tax boost, alternatively if we all we got were aging pensioners there's an obvious cost
  • Options
    Plus public services have to increase at a rate commensurate with the rate of net immigration. More people doesn't necessarily equate to more tax revenue.

I was wondering why no-one has questioned the LibDems frankly insane policy of trying to make immigrants go to areas where they're needed. I mean, I know our public transport system is pretty crap, but I'm fairly sure trains still run, thus enabling free movement of labour. Old Cleggy clearly didn't think that one through.