Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Rizla

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by ±Eminem Lover±
    Back 2 the orignal topic....
    I'm total crap @ rolling, i have attempted a few L plates using swan before but they were very loose!
    I usall get my Dad 2 roll spilffs for me and he uses the red king skins from rizzla.
    For normal rollies i prefure swan because they have bigger out-cut things which makes it easier 2 roll up.
    ~XXX~

im really bad too, i cant skin up to save my life. im getting better though but usually get a mate to do it cos im so shit its embarassing. and definately red king size rizzla!!
  • Options
    i think red king size rizzla are good for beginers, because there thicker and easyer to roll with...i started on them and now i use slim blues ;)
  • Options
    Rolling is half the fun. Shit my friends scrabble over who's turn it is to roll up. people have different ways of rolling but i find that the roach is the most important part, if you can get the roach tight then the rest of the joint usually turns out sweet. And people if you dont roll you'll never learn.

I found that the first one I rolled was the best one I have ever rolled and it was a shear fluke.
  • Options
    i use the king size reds, but after a long time of rolling, i still cant get my rolls to become a perfect cone!
  • Options
    when smoking a spliff you want to taste the skunk not the paper...always go for king size orginals or blue slims...the tar stuff you see is resin, makes no diffrence if u'v got a bit of resin near the roach, and if you use reds its still there u just cant see it...

who cares tho, a spliffs a spliff no matter how much paper is round it it does the same job...mmmm......i wanna joint....

*goes off into a little dream about fields of weed*