Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Rizla

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was gonna do this as a poll, but then I got high......

Sorry, that's a terrible joke to start off with.

I'm gonna make a brash assumption in that I think there'll be a fair few people on this board who skin up on occaision. Do you have any preferences as to the Rizla size/colour you use?? Or do eschew the whole question in favour of using Rips??

I use green Kingsize, blues tend to get tarred up in my experience.

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,284 Skive's The Limit
    Either green or red king skins, but blue are like tracing paper and get fucked up by the resin.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Green Rizzla's are shite!! I prefer using Swans, they seem to stick better...Red Rizzla Kingy's are OK, but all Green papers are bollocks!! Ripps are good, but they can be a little untidy, oh well 'as long as it smokes' - the old saying pops up again, I think that a spliff has to look nice for it to smoke nice!! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Blue King Size slims for me please :)
  • Options
    Blues end up too oiley by the end of the spliff :mad:
  • Options
    I prefer king size red purely for the reason when i use them the resulting spliff tends to be better, not sure why it is :confused:

But recently we bought some liquorice ones, dark brown spliffs look cool :) an amusing change in the smokers world of simple things !
  • Options
    I've always used blues, I find them easier to roll with. Maybe it's just me, dunno.
  • Options
    There definately seems to be a split over the use of Blues.

No-one use little Rizla then??

And do you cone your spliffs or roll them straight??
  • Options
    I use small rizzla if nothing else is available, but much prefer king size, i love buying king size as well, the whole routine, i wonder what shop keepers think :)

I also cone mine, making a fold from bottom left corner to centre right first of all, the roach then goes on the left etc.... :)

This site is quality, allsorts of goodies ;) I must add Dan the man found it :)

Smokers guide
  • Options
    Originally posted by ebb
    I use small rizzla if nothing else is available, but much prefer king size, i love buying king size as well, the whole routine, i wonder what shop keepers think :)

Lol, i know the feeling.

'Can i have a King Size Rizla and 20 Embassy No1 please'

*Polite whistle* :D

I usually go for either King Size Red/Green. Whichever is avalible really.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lord of Little

No-one use little Rizla then??

Its a simple equation...

little rizla = little spiff

Blue king size slims or king originals are my choice. Less paper to smoke.
  • Options
    i've been to jail a number of times and one thing i learned fast was always chat the prison chaplain up. your down to your last spliff and you ran out of skins.......but thats ok..the chaplain gave me a bible and the pages are made from blue rizla.. !!
    i have smoked all of revalation and genesis and some fascinating bits inbetween. real spiritual kinda high.......
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll

i have smoked all of revalation and genesis and some fascinating bits inbetween. real spiritual kinda high.......

LMAO!! Absolute classic :D
  • Options
    HOLY SMOKE......from ashes to ashes.....
  • Options
    Don't smoke paper made from wood, only pure hemp;

Eco Regular & King Size Smoking Eco!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    mr spliffy...thats a load of bollocks ! when you have a bag of sunshine in front of you and only real paper...you'll fuckin' use the real paper. the environment of the mind will be priority.
  • Options
    Only red's for me I find the sticky(gum) is far superior to that of Blue's.
    I cone it. it makes it look proper.

Which side do people roll from? I roll from the right (roach in the right side of the spliff).
  • Options
    Roach on the left, i put it in before i roll as well, i know some people who put it in afterwards
  • Options
    morrocan roll you are right - when & if that happens, but it hasn't for about a year - benefit of stocking them, always a carton of each on the go, and more upstairs:D

All my mates use them too - but they seem to have the impression it's free supplies when they come round for a smoke:(
  • Options
    Whspliff, I'm sure free supplies aren't out of your reach, as and when you open a cannabis cafe, wonder if a little deal can be arranged with rizzla or swan ? I'll sell them at my cafe, if i get some free ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by WHSpliff.net
    morrocan roll you are right - when & if that happens, but it hasn't for about a year - benefit of stocking them, always a carton of each on the go, and more upstairs:D

All my mates use them too - but they seem to have the impression it's free supplies when they come round for a smoke:(

WATCH IT mr spliffy.......your the first person to say i'm right about anything i should think.
    you'll be getting blackballed...................
  • Options

WATCH IT mr spliffy.......your the first person to say i'm right about anything i should think.
    you'll be getting blackballed...................

M/roll - you should watch it, because following your postings, I've been thinking about asking you to put together an article on the evils of smack & crack (I can get someone to tidy it up, 'cos I am crap with that sort of thing), to go on the site and in the second issue of the printed version of WHSpliff News (print run min. 5,000) - could be a couple of bud tokens in it!

I think you have a valued story to tell!

Are you up 4 it?

:eek:
  • Options
    Oh yay, articles ! can i write one ? I like the idea of bud tokens :)
  • Options
    i've been to jail a number of times and one thing i learned fast was always chat the prison chaplain up. your down to your last spliff and you ran out of skins.......but thats ok..the chaplain gave me a bible and the pages are made from blue rizla.. !!

lmao morrcan roll u r a classic........so u found a use 4 the bible???? im amazed mate real fuckin amazed...... What was u inside 4 mate? smuggalin or supply? theft?? murder........lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by Meatballs125
    What was u inside 4 mate? smuggalin or supply? theft?? murder........lol

Fraud... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    LOL ..lacy. you are right though !plus deception theft forgery dealing possesion dangerous getaway driving . and no ....
    i'm not guilty on the shellfish stuff ! i have even been to prison for stealing a piano......but thats another story.
    aks mr spliffy and i'll see what i can knock together..and of course it will need cleaning up as my spellings awfull and grammer etc etc....no under my real name though ! oh no..
  • Options
    My fella uses rizla red, but not for smoking pot as we get paranoid - WHAT THE F### DO YOU MEAN BY THAT .... See what I mean.

The thing that gets on my nerves about Rizlas is that he (Nick not Rizla ;) ) never puts them away, I have them all over my coffee table - oh the shame << holds hand to face ala Scarlet O'Hara.

"If you are reading this Nick, tidy your fucking papers up" :D
  • Options
    LOL ..lacy. you are right though !plus deception theft forgery dealing possesion dangerous getaway driving . and no ....
    i'm not guilty on the shellfish stuff ! i have even been to prison for stealing a piano......but thats another story.
    aks mr spliffy and i'll see what i can knock together..and of course it will need cleaning up as my spellings awfull and grammer etc etc....no under my real name though ! oh no..

i reacon mr mr's life story would be a good one, prison, near death experiences, good times, hard times, finaly comeing round to sorting himself out (well done)....thats sure a book that id read
  • Options
    Blue kingsize slims for preferance.. Although i used to go for the slim hemp rip's.

The trouble with the rips is that i end up rolling longer and longer spliff's. Sticking to standerd kingskin size is the only way to stop things getting out of hand.
  • Options
    hello kid w p, not seen you around for a while. the life story bit...
    i was actualy aproached in 86 by a doctor jackie chang about my life story as regards addiction it's problems and how i came to beat the fucking thing.....to be asked, nice for the ego.
    so i thought give it a go. it is very difficult knowing what order things happened in , i have had to tell that many lies to the old bill , judges ,magistrates, financial deceptions etc that the truth of some events blur into untruths in my own mind as i beat loads of court cases by convincing myself that my deception of the courts was the real version of events ! anyway i started to write loads of stuff only to be slapped down by jackie chang for falling into the typical junkie syndrome called "euphoric recall". WHAT ?
    didn't know what she was on about. the writtings were full of the usual criminal escapades and highs and lows of a junkie.so what was the problem ?

"euphoric recall".....remembering it all as a great adventure, an exciting and mostly harmless and inocent escapade. wich is still how my mind tends to interpret things. jackie asked me some simple questions such as.."if it was such fun, then how come i put so much effort into getting out of it"? why indeed.....heroin and anyother addiction to a degree gives the addict a feeling of warmth, comfort ,safety, identity.....and numbs your true feelings to such an extent that even when..."fully....? recovered" it's extremely difficult to connect with the pain and misery and despair
    of addiction. i am very healthy, very positive, very confident and outgoing, surrounded by a great family and friends, financialy ok
    but i recognise "euphoric recall" in my mental makeup, caused by addiction. it doesnt go away which makes writting the truth about addicion very difficult.
  • Options
    yeah mroll i ant been here in a while, been spendin time with gf. well if ya ever get round to writing a life story, (you should one day i reacon) it would be a good read.