Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

My boyfriend is making me (love) sick!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Oh dear, the saga of my relationship continues...

So my boyfriend is making me actually ill, like depressed and in a constant state of pining after him. I can't eat, I can't sleep and I just feel so sick. He is all I can think about even though he has treated me kind of badly the last week since he got back from holiday.

After telling me he no longer wanted me to move in with him, he has been kind of off with me. And now he has added some girl he met at the ski resort he stayed at and has started 'liking' pretty pictures of her. I asked him who it was and he claimed 'a family friend'. Yeh right, I snooped on her facebook and she works out there!!! But maybe I am paranoid??

All that said, he did take me to see his mum on Sunday, and that went really well. And we had a great day together.

I am going out of my head, and all of that on top of the fact that he is still working in a pub most nights... I just don't know what to do anymore...:banghead:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sounds like a healthy obsession. You are making yourself sick, btw. Try to have a life beside and without him. Meet your girlfriends, go out without him, find a hobby. Work more, learn something.
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Sounds like a healthy obsession. Try to have a life beside and without him. Meet your girlfriends, go out without him, find a hobby. Work more, learn something.

This. Honestly, I know how you feel I was exactly the same with my first boyfriend but you both need to have lives away from each other. He's entitled to have his own friends and do things you're not involved in just like you are. Whenever you start to feel this way arrange to meet up with your friends, go for a walk, do a hobby, whatever to take your mind off him.

There's nothing wrong with thinking about him though, but like you say its making you a bit depressed so it will good to do something to take your mind off him
    Talk to him about it. Talk calmly, honestly and frankly about how you're feeling. It sounds like there are things going unsaid between you.