Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Please...just something to help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Having such a low period just now. I cant take things anymore. Its just too hard and I'm so mixed up. I cry. All the time now. And I cant afford to because I have so many other things that need to be looked at first before I can sort myself out. Ugh I hate feeling this way :(

Comments

• Options
    *hugs* Take a deep breath, and have a nice bath and maybe a cup of tea?

Is there a reason you feel like this? Remember that YOUR health is the priority, if you are happy and healthy then you are more likely to be able to get on with everything you need to :)
    Xx
  • Options
    Hey young_and_broken, sorry you're feeling so low right now. B-A is right, it can help to put yourself first for a while and make sure you look after yourself. Is there something in particular that's got you down recently?

I'm going to move this thread in to the Health & Wellbeing forum as you're likely to get some more replies there from people who've been through similar feelings. Do you have a close friend or someone you can talk to about how you're feeling?

Take care and keep posting :)