Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

What a LOVELY weekend - Football

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Oh my oh my, United winning 1.0, Chelsea losing to Tottenham and NOW Arsenal losing to WIGAN. I am loving this weekend. United are in for a chance, Arsenal have not got a chance. WOOHOO I am dancing....
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fuck. Great way to break the news to me Hellfire, I hadn't checked the score yet I've been out :grump:
    FUCKING FUCK! WENGER YOU CUNT! WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?!
    Fuck. Great way to break the news to me Hellfire, I hadn't checked the score yet I've been out :grump:
    FUCKING FUCK! WENGER YOU CUNT! WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?!

ha not my problem... hahahaha... you were 2nil up, 3 goals in 10 minutes. you guys were fook'd
    Hellfire wrote: »
    ha not my problem... hahahaha... you were 2nil up, 3 goals in 10 minutes. you guys were fook'd

Didn't you see who we had playing? It's the shit that is Wenger thinking "Ah, Wigan, we'll ace this. LET'S PLAY OUR CRAP PLAYERS." Most of our top players are fucking injured anyway.
    If we don't buy this summer (and I'm not talking buying some 14year old that costs 50p) then Wenger has got to go. We've been at the bottom of the top teams for too long, for years it's been "Oh lets save all our money and train up the young kids, then sell them on SO THE OTHER TOP TEAMS CAN BEAT US WITH THE CHILDREN WE TRAINED" I've had enough now :mad:

Rant over :p
    Xx
    Didn't you see who we had playing? It's the shit that is Wenger thinking "Ah, Wigan, we'll ace this. LET'S PLAY OUR CRAP PLAYERS." Most of our top players are fucking injured anyway.
    If we don't buy this summer (and I'm not talking buying some 14year old that costs 50p) then Wenger has got to go. We've been at the bottom of the top teams for too long, for years it's been "Oh lets save all our money and train up the young kids, then sell them on SO THE OTHER TOP TEAMS CAN BEAT US WITH THE CHILDREN WE TRAINED" I've had enough now :mad:

Rant over :p
    Xx

I am sorry but there is no way Wenger will get fired for being in the top 3.

You had some good players playing today, Wallcott, Betneter (sp) Campbell, however why the hell you played the sub keeper I'll never know, he's shit.
    We played a sub keeper because Wenger was being cocky and thought we could win.

And, Wenger isn't going to get fired full stop. He's said he's going to be there till he dies... He's a great manager but just not for a team in the top half of the premiership :no:
    At the end of the day, yes he's done some great things for us... but I and many other Arsenal fans are getting sick of the lack of trophies and the unnecessary losses.
    Oh and Bentner is an alright player, but he needs a lot of support (I.e. Fabregas) to play to the best of his ability.
    Xx
    I like Wenger :yes: And I've met Theo Walcott :D
    My uncle met Thierry Henry :p
    I've met Peter Crouch though haha :lol: and the rest of the Portsmouth squad from two seasons ago (or three?) when I was in year 6. And the Southampton squad when I was in year 5.

What's Theo like? He sounds proper posh when he speaks :lol: tis funny.
    Xx
    I've met David Beckham and his family...in London Zoo. :thumb:

And I shook hands with Jermaine Beckford, Robert Snodgrass and Patrick Kisnorbo over the barrier. (Leeds players)
    What a crap weekend!
    Melian wrote: »
    What a crap weekend!

Agree :impissed:
    Twas a lovely weekend,

3 games to go, each team have at least one difficult match.

United-
    Spurs - Home
    Sunderland - Away
    Stoke - Home

Chelsea
    Stoke - Home
    Liverpool - Away
    Wigan - Home

I won't even mention Arsenal as they're all but out of it.
    I won't even mention Arsenal as they're all but out of it.

:D :thumb: :D

Man Utd are the luckiest team in the world, saturday even Ferguson admitted it was all but Chelsea's title, saturday afternoon its back on again.

I just can't take the strain :nervous:
    Louisek wrote: »
    :D :thumb: :D

Man Utd are the luckiest team in the world, saturday even Ferguson admitted it was all but Chelsea's title, saturday afternoon its back on again.

I just can't take the strain :nervous:

yeah well now Torres is out for the season it'll make your life easier at liverpool.
    We never had a chance this season... I'm an arsenal fan so to be fair, every season I'm going to say "oh yeah we'll win" but I always know we wont :'(

*leaves thread*
    We never had a chance this season... I'm an arsenal fan so to be fair, every season I'm going to say "oh yeah we'll win" but I always know we wont :'(

*leaves thread*

actually if you'd won yesterday you'd be in with a chance of the title race.
    *steps back into thread*
    Yeah, but honestly... from the moment Van Persie got injured it all went down hill.
    Xx
    He sounds proper posh when he speaks :lol: tis funny.

It's not "speaking posh", it's speaking properly :)

But yes, it was wonderful watching Arsenal get turned over by Wigan. Their defending was just comical.
    It's not "speaking posh", it's speaking properly :)

HAHAHA :p Well, it's just my chavvy norvvan accent then innit :thumb:
    Xx
    Translation for those who don't speak yoof? I may be a linguist, but I haven't a clue what that means :)
    Translation for those who don't speak yoof? I may be a linguist, but I haven't a clue what that means :)

Yoof i can do, but anything north of Watford, "eee by gum its rite ard ta undastan"
    Louisek wrote: »
    Yoof i can do, but anything north of Watford, "eee by gum its rite ard ta undastan"

How rude :yeees:

I talk reet proper I'll ave you know ;):p

And I won't mention anything about man utd a part from they suck and city should have won :impissed: (not that I'm a sore loser or anything...)
    Haha xD God I wish you could hear my voice TS and Louise...
    I sound a bit like the women at 1.55 minutes in this video... cept I don't say Duck as much, and I use more slang. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icX3SUcHnz0
    Xx
    Haha xD God I wish you could hear my voice TS and Louise...
    I sound a bit like the women at 1.55 minutes in this video... cept I don't say Duck as much, and I use more slang. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icX3SUcHnz0
    Xx

Haha, wheres your accent from? I am broad manc with a bit of St Helens/Wigan reet-o and aye up thrown in, until I get annoyed or excited then I am proper scouse!
    Nottingham :D Well, Long Eaton but it's in Nottinghamshire. Grew up there, and my dads side of the family live there (although some of them are from Hull and some from Liverpool)
    Xx
    Anything north of the Watford gap is officially the North; ergo: flat caps, battered whippets, mines and some garbled Jurassic tribe-speak caused by centuries of in-breeding.

Everyone knows that.
    Anything north of the Watford gap is officially the North; ergo: flat caps, battered whippets, mines and some garbled Jurassic tribe-speak caused by centuries of in-breeding.

Everyone knows that.

Aye until you hit Scotland, then it gets worse, they're all dressed in kilts with spears and swords, long hair and face paint, a barbaric and lawless place tis up in scotland. Cuz the scots are barbarians ;)
    Aye until you hit Scotland, then it gets worse, they're all dressed in kilts with spears and swords, long hair and face paint, a barbaric and lawless place tis up in scotland. Cuz the scots are barbarians ;)

Correct.

Actually, I do like Scotland and its people and the friendliest people in general I have ever come across in my life were the Glasweigans. Glasgow is ok as a place but the people are top notch.

I think the Scottish sense of humour is outstanding. Very macabre and bone dry, but very good indeed.
    Correct.

Actually, I do like Scotland and its people and the friendliest people in general I have ever come across in my life were the Glasweigans. Glasgow is ok as a place but the people are top notch.

I think the Scottish sense of humour is outstanding. Very macabre and bone dry, but very good indeed.

Aye, I have to agree, living in paisley, (near Glasgow) a lot of arsehole junkies but most of the people are first class.

Our flat use to be above a pub, proper dive, old propper place, anyway me n lolz were getting hassle from some kids, neds/chavs. and they started throwing bottles at us, one trying to start a fight. all i remember is a group of the boys from the pub, including the bouncer telling em to fuck off before they kick their arse. looked out for us :)
    Chelsea won 7, thats SEVEN nil.

So yes it was a greeeeeat weekend :thumb:
    LEEDS 4 - 1 MK DOMS! Yes boys, a result we needed to boost our confidence for the final two games! Charlton and Swindon have fallen behind a bit. Millscum still on our tail, but we're still second and as long as we win our next 2 games - we're going up.

MARCHING ON TOGETHER!!