Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dave's Anecdote Generator

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    HAHAHA! :thumb:
    Xx
  • Options
    My theory is that David Cameron is a robot that Annabelle Goldie keeps in her car boot. I think this proves it.
  • Options
    "Last week, I met a disenfranchised barman, who told me that benefit tourists killed Jesus."

"Last week, I met a gay postman, who told me that left-wing extremists in the Labour Party shouldn't be allowed to stay in a B&B when the owner doesn't want them to."
  • Options
    "Last week, I met a wheelchair-bound family, who told me that chavs got a free car from the NHS." lol, what

"Last week, I met a Sikh advertising executive, who told me that terrorists make them want to leave the country if the Conservatives don't win."...
  • Options
    "Last week, I met a white working-class gentleman, who told me that bogus asylum seekers needed an ASBO." :crazyeyes
  • Options
    This was actually created by one of the U75 mods after the debate for laugh. It's doing rather well on the internets :D