Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Unfinished project

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
a close friend of mine has forgotten his advanced higher project, leaving it at school. Problem? it has to be typed up for monday. and he doesnt have it. Im a year below and have little idea as to what this means. He has completed the rest of the project, just not the report. Does this mean he fails the course entirely? :confused: Quick replies would be greatly appreciated as I have a devastated friend who's university entry depended on this years results.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The project has to be sent for moderating but after speaking to a fellow classmate of my friend, supposedly the project only has to be handed into the teacher to be cross marked before its sent away in 10 days or so. but said friend has troubles with depression and has plummeted into the worst state I have ever seen him in :( I cant talk him out of anything. This is the worst situation I've been in in a long time :(
    Could he maybe email his teacher? Or could you? If they don't have emails, then maybe go with him to speak to his teacher on Monday?
    If his teacher knows how depressed he can get, then I'm sure they'll allow him an extra day is they can.
    Xx
    Could he get to school early on Monday and get some of it done? Teachers are generally there much earlier so he should be able to get in and do some of it.
    Kat_B wrote: »
    Could he get to school early on Monday and get some of it done? Teachers are generally there much earlier so he should be able to get in and do some of it.

This is probably quite a good idea, also im guessing cause hes doing AH he'll be a 6th year, so hopefully have some frees, or just skive class and find a friendly teacher to let him use the computer (thats what pretty much everyone in my AH bio class ended up doing lol