Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Weird things cats do

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    YES! I love simons cat :p And my cats are pretty much like that :p
    Xx
  • Options
    My cat likes eating rubber bands. I find them in his poo.
  • Options
    george is insane, he attacked my brother's dr who was on a home visit because he kept flicking his pen around.
  • Options
    george is insane, he attacked my brother's dr who was on a home visit because he kept flicking his pen around.

Yea my old cat (RIP) attacked my friend because she kept tapping her fingers on the side. She claims that he's evil bdoesnt understand if you piss a cat off, you get scratched
  • Options
    Cats i've had -

Min, had a thing for marmite and frozen peas. Used to hold her tail and suck the end of it.

Kato, used to catch leverettes, bring them home and wash them.

Storm, used to place the flat of her head on the radiator no matter how hot it was.

Cats ive got now -

Maya, nothing really except the ocassional frog.

Persia, chrrups all the time, v.cute. Sits on the banister at the top of the stairs then when you walk down the satirs she smacks you one round the back of the head. Brings in pond weed/plants from our pond and neighbours ponds.
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Sits on the banister at the top of the stairs then when you walk down the satirs she smacks you one round the back of the head. Brings in pond weed/plants from our pond and neighbours ponds.

haha she sounds great

What are leverettes?
  • Options
    I think it's a species in the rabbit family, although it might be spelt differently.
  • Options
    Baby hares
  • Options
    Baby hares

Awww thats adorable. Probably not for the baby though whose shitting itself!
  • Options
    That's was the funny thing with him. He never killed them. Just washed them. Most of them died of fright though.
  • Options
    SassyLulu wrote: »

My Kitten :) she looks so evil in this picture but its awesome!

Your kitten is very cute :heart:
  • Options
    Oh yeah. Persia's Chinese Finger Trap. If she's lying next to you and your're stroking her chest/tummy, she'll hold on to your hand with her claws barely showing, but as soon as you try to move away her claws come right out so the more you move your hand the harder the claws bite.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Oh yeah. Persia's Chinese Finger Trap. If she's lying next to you and your're stroking her chest/tummy, she'll hold on to your hand with her claws barely showing, but as soon as you try to move away her claws come right out so the more you move your hand the harder the claws bite.
    Well of course. What kind of owner would she be if she let her slave decide when to stop serving her? :p
  • Options
    Well of course. What kind of owner would she be if she let her slave decide when to stop serving her? :p

:lol:
  • Options
    I've got ants in my flat at the moment. My cat is loving it. Lots of little pets of his own :heart:
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    I've got ants in my flat at the moment. My cat is loving it. Lots of little pets of his own :heart:

My cats already have lots of pets of their own, they bring in lots of lovely tics to suck my blood :(
  • Options
    grace wrote: »
    My cats already have lots of pets of their own, they bring in lots of lovely tics to suck my blood :(

they are so gross. i had to remove one from my cat once. still makes me feel queesy.
  • Options
    they are so gross. i had to remove one from my cat once. still makes me feel queesy.

Same.
  • Options
    My cats just (almost) fallen off the sofa :lol: She always sits right on the edge of the top... and her brother has just pulled the blanket down that she sits on... she started sliding down the edge :lol: She did manage to grab back on though.
    Xx
  • Options
    My cat put a used condom under the bed on Saturday. Right in the middle so we can't reach it :blush: :eek2:
  • Options
    Today's been like the Generation Game conveyor belt in the kitchen.

And on the kitchen floor tonight we have.....

Some sick

Some more sick

A water lily

Some pond weed

Some more sick with grass in it

A headless dead thing

A leaf

Another water based plant

and finally, the head of the headless dead thing.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote: »
    My cat put a used condom under the bed on Saturday. Right in the middle so we can't reach it :blush: :eek2:

hook it out with a hanger, maybe?
  • Options
    we dont have any cats at the moment, but over the years weve had about 8 or 9 of them

most of them diddnt really do anything all that interesting but a few did :)

otis - liked to sit on/near my face when i slept. nearly suffocated several times due to a hairy black arse on covering my mouth and nose!
    He also used to sit and watch the washing machine as the load went round in circles

delbert - dribbled a lot.cute sometimes...but more often than not it was just gross! He liked to bring us presents of live rats/mice too a lot as well.
    I woke up one morning with a LIVE rat sitting on my pillow.i screamed and then delbert proceeded to leap for the rat,missed and got me instead. oooh i had the worst gash on my face ever! wasnt his fault tho bless him :)

wolfie and percy - were twins!! was really odd cuz they were aaalways together and everything seemed to be syncronised in the way they moved.. hard to describe but it was great to watch when they were flitting round the house :)

aaand mopsy.just a normal cat,but one day i was with my dad and he saw something orange sticking out of her bum. it was there ll day, so my dad finally put some gloves on and pulled... nd out popped a whole roll of string.. inch, by inch,by inch. silly cat :P
  • Options
    soraliah wrote: »
    aaand mopsy.just a normal cat,but one day i was with my dad and he saw something orange sticking out of her bum. it was there ll day, so my dad finally put some gloves on and pulled... nd out popped a whole roll of string.. inch, by inch,by inch. silly cat :P

:eek: and I think it's bad when my cat eats rubber bands! That is definately worse.
  • Options
    Today's been like the Generation Game conveyor belt in the kitchen.

And on the kitchen floor tonight we have.....

Some sick

Some more sick

A water lily

Some pond weed

Some more sick with grass in it

A headless dead thing

A leaf

Another water based plant

and finally, the head of the headless dead thing.

That made me LOL :lol: Sounds so like what my cats do.
    Xx