Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i have 5 ulcers in my mouth and they are really sore :(

Same here :crying: ...doing stupid nights make me really ill and rundown and come out in ulcers.

Gr...Im annoyed with work, now they know I'm leaving I'm getting all the shit shifts and they are taking ITU patients off me and putting me onto easier HDU patients. I'm going to become so de-skilled over this next month. Roll on starting my new job!
    Plus Im working nights all this bank holiday weekend (sat, sun AND mon!) just like I did on the last bank holiday weekend we had! Not fair at all :crying:
    piecesofme wrote: »
    Same here :crying: ...doing stupid nights make me really ill and rundown and come out in ulcers.

i've got mine because of stress i think. i'm realllllly stressed out at the minute and i'm not sleeping at all :( i've been up since 5am and i'm not even in work until 3pm :(
    i have 5 ulcers in my mouth and they are really sore :(

Ouch. Get yourself to the doc and ask for something called Squibb. Last time I went, he gave me two tubes of it. 2 or 3 goes of this have killed every ulcer that I've thrown at it since I discovered it in 1998 and it's good knowing that you have the rest of the tube spare to keep you going for a few years.

Note - Squibb has nothing to do with Harry Potter in this context :-P
    I bought some milk on Saturday and have used it 4 times. Someone has been pinching it. I pretty much have a dribble left. I haven't used much either - prehaps 50-75 mls. (it's a 1 litre bottle)

I know who it is because there's 3 of us here and the other person has their own milk. (he's the only one who drinks whole milk)
    Aargh. Some people in my office are such jumped-up, self-important, sanctimonious, tedious nob-jockeys it's actually a struggle not to be outright rude to them and tell them to pull their bottom lips over their heads and swallow.

And I'm being made to feel bad for not wanting to spend my birthday weekend dressed up as a sailor for a mate's niece's hen do :(

And it's raining and I didn't bring a coat to work and am wearing a new skirt and impractical shoes :(
    im sure its not just me here who hates when people send you long texts asking u questions (eg. how are u, what u up to tonight, how is ur day going) ... and you reply... and all you get in the next message from them is "lol" or "haha" etc.
    ... wtf? :eek2: was there a point in you texting me in the first place?!! was there a point in asking those questions? i might as well have just ignored u. how exactly am i going to respond? .. send "lol" back?!!

oooohh it annoys me :mad:

and ive just been sat in london traffic for the last 5 hours. I got sent to slough and got lost, then got sent to kensington and got lost.. and so on. ohhh annoying
    Those questions, especially in that format after each other, I find annyoing anyway.
    :o I do write such texts and I'd wish I'd receive them as well. At least someone cares about you, you ungrateful morons!

Then again I write them because I want to hear the answers (for example what u up to tonight. Only ask that if I want to meet with that person)
    Aww Sturbbs, you send SHIT texts that get stupid songs stuck in my head...
    Oh and my rant: StrubbleS nearly got me disqualified from an exam today :grump:
    Xx
    Aww Sturbbs, you send SHIT texts that get stupid songs stuck in my head...
    Oh and my rant: StrubbleS nearly got me disqualified from an exam today :grump:
    Xx

shush, my texts are awesome. Doesn't surprise me that you'd be nearly disqualified, according your own info this is your ring tone. He just wanted to disqualify you so you can go out and save face in front of your colleagues.

and you shouldn't have blabbed that we text :o
    I am developing cankles :grump:
    Kaff wrote: »
    I am developing cankles :grump:
    But you are also growing a mini-Kaff, so that makes up for it :yes:.
    Franki wrote: »
    But you are also growing a mini-Kaff, so that makes up for it :yes:.

It does, to a great extent, but she is making it increasingly difficult for me to wear shoes!
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    shush, my texts are awesome. Doesn't surprise me that you'd be nearly disqualified, according your own info this is your ring tone. He just wanted to disqualify you so you can go out and save face in front of your colleagues.

you never text me no mores
    Kaff wrote: »
    It does, to a great extent, but she is making it increasingly difficult for me to wear shoes!

How much longer to go?

YES that is my ringtone... there is NOTHING wrong with that :razz:
    and you shouldn't of text me in the middle of a math exam
    Xx
    Melian wrote: »
    How much longer to go?

9 weeks :hyper:

Yeah, you should have rung her before texting to check she wasn't in an exam or anything.

;)
    you never text me no mores

Well, this is because YOU don't text me! And usually never text back! :razz: *pffzzrrt*

What became of our plans of you coming to Austria this year? You won't talk yourself out of this one young lady.
    Xx

How am I supposed to know :grump: Put your cell on silent next time! Or I'll will text you a machine gun salve of texts next time so your pingu ringtone goes off in a canon until your cell explodes!
    My rant of the day is that my boyfriend is jealous because I've made a new friend. I'll give him that we got very close very quickly, but saying 'I thought the reason you wanted to go on a break was so you could have sex with him guilt-free when he comes to visit' made me kind of angry. Especially since I changed my mind about said break and I've asked him numerous times if he had a problem with my being friends with him and he kept saying no.

*grumble*
    My rant today is aimed at myself - as I offended a few people in the Cheryl Cole thread yesterday.
    Uni department + no motivation + looming deadline = arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    got 18 out of 50 on a Spanish test... Bring on year ten when I can (hopefully) change to German!
    Xx
    Nooooo! Spanish is gorgeous :heart:.

I really need to actually go to Spain and practice the little Spanish I remember :/
    got 18 out of 50 on a Spanish test... Bring on year ten when I can (hopefully) change to German!
    Xx

Beste Entscheidung deines Lebens, Kleine.
    Beste Entscheidung deines Lebens, Kleine.

Haha, what because you speak German? :lol: You should teach me then, if it'll be that amazing xD
    Xx
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Goddamn children. Teaching sucks. Actually, some teachers suck and they make my life tricky. Particularly when I have to go into their class to teach their unruly bunch that they have refused to discipline properly :|
    Haha, LittleMissy, my mum got up this morning and goes "I really don't want to be Miss. J today..."
    She's a year 3 teacher. What year do you teach?
    Xx
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Haha, LittleMissy, my mum got up this morning and goes "I really don't want to be Miss. J today..."
    She's a year 3 teacher. What year do you teach?
    Xx

I'm just off maternity leave so haven't got a class. I do cover so whenever a teacher is out of class, I take theirs. And they leave the shitty stuff for me to do with their unruly bunch of shits. How you can tell a child's mother that they had a good day at school when they stole something from another child, shouted at the teacher and kicked the teaching assistant is beyond all belief. The mind boggles.
    Haha, what because you speak German? :lol: You should teach me then, if it'll be that amazing xD
    Xx

Nein, aber Deutsch ist die Sprache der Awesomeness. Learn the basics first, then I will give you lessons to impress your teacher.