Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    I wish things could slow down.
    The last few weeks have been hell and I can feel myself shutting down already so here we are:

I've started to work and the pay is pretty decent. However, I've been feeling stressed out with everything that's going on; university, dissertation, work and financial troubles. I just feel frustrated with everything. I'm speeding too fast and I don't know know how to slow down.
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    @lovemimoon if things are too much you could email the uni about it, they might ease deadlines or otherwise help you, a lot if unis have free mental health support for pupils
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Kil me
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    My financial situation is causing me such stress
  • Options
    Why would anyone in their right mind wanna be me
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    SirArchibaldSirArchibald Posts: 75 Budding Regular
    @lovemimoon i know what oyu mean, it feels like i only finished uni a week ago but its been months. I think it because I've been so busy and not had much time for mysefl. What helps me spending time on myself, like taking baths or playing acnh on my swithch. It helps me feel refreshed. I know it may not feel like you have time, but if you take some time out now it will save you from crahsing and burning in the future. PLus could be good to talk to uni about extensions for deadlines, which is a big help for reducing stress
  • Options
    I don't see the point in messaging people telling them to report me on everything... Literally done nothing wrong. Get a grip
  • Options
    I'm so over twitter. Fucking hell.
  • Options
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    edited October 2021
    Feeling quite overwhelmed today.

Woke up at 4.30am for no reason.
    Booked a secure dog field for the dog (which I’ve been to before) and they haven’t confirmed the booking this time or sent an appointment reminder. It’s at 3pm and they’re not answering on any of their phone numbers.
    And have to travel on the motorway later which I hate and find stressful even as a passenger
    Add cutting my finger and nearly passing out to that list.

AHH
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    It's been a rough day
  • Options
    Trying to book train tickets for tomorrow is stressing me out
  • Options
    In struggling so bad
  • Options
    Some people really need to get over themselves
  • Options
    Can’t sleep cause I’m still coughing
  • Options
    Fuck you. Fuck off. 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
    Text me again and I'll bring it up next time you are in court.
  • Options
    You've got absolutely no fucking idea.
  • Options
    Roll on your court date. You twat.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Wrong thread
    Post edited by Siena on
  • Options
    Soo tired
  • Options
    Just lol
  • Options
  • Options
    Going into the second week with no boiler because they ordered the wrong part so they can't fix it... FUCK SAKE. It is cold. It is fucking cold. Not heating or hot water and it's fucking cold.
  • Options
    Really don’t want to go to work 💩
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    I want an oodie. But I can’t afford it
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Trying to establish a routine on a night shift rota 🥴