Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Time for another ranty thread

Comments

• DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Arghhhhhh I need to get my prescription which lets me take ibuprofen (as otherwise it interacts with a different medication I’m on) so I don’t die from my period cramps. I’ve been trying to get through to the doctors for 4 weeks I either get told to call on a different day or a different time and now I can’t get through at all. I only have Fridays off work so it’s the only time I can call but no one is answering and I only have two tablets left. I’m getting so annoyed 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    I don’t think I can drink again tonight. My stomach feels horrible
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Argh.
    I will kill myself if I experience racism one more time.

I can't do it anymore.

I. AM .HUMAN.

Hugs @Salix_alba_2019 it’s awful
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    My head 🤕
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    I’m shaking right now physically fucking shaking
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    Panic I screwed up an order oof
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    I ultimately decided not to resolve things with a group of friends because I realized that if I went back, I'm positioning myself to a potentially damaging group dynamic.
    I have friends (old and new) who are so supportive and patient with my mood swings and they've even noticed a 'glow' the moment I went cold on social media.
    I'm getting the space to reflect and reconcile with myself and my mental health and I feel so fucking good right now.

Yet here I am, wondering if I should reach out to them and let them know that I'm sorry for my actions. I'm worried that their mental and emotional state may clash and there's no 'middle man' there to provide an outlet.

I wish I could make my peace and leave them be.
    I'm so pissed at myself.
  • SpaceOtterSpaceOtter Community Champion Posts: 761 Part of The Mix Family
    @lovemimoon sending lots of hugs. Sounds like a very tough situation. Sometimes in life we have to stop interacting with people who cause is more pain but it’s never easy. And it’s tough to know if you’ve done the right thing.

We’re always here if you ever need anything or just want to talk <3
    You're awesome!
    People disgust the hell out of me ! My sister has Just been made aware of a Meme going around taking the piss out of my nephew . A fucking meme !! He’s not even 2 yet for goodness sake . What the hell is wrong with humanity .
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    Others deserve to be heard too so pipe down!

(Not anything here, just annoyed with friendship group. Who knew group chats can be such q ballache
    After everything I've done for you in the past and this is how you treat me? What a massive kick in the teeth. Feel like I should of never helped you, supported you, bothered with you. I have trust issues as it is but fuck me this just fucks up how I feel about everyone I talk with
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    I'd forgotten about this thread...

I'm confused as to the state of my thoughts. How I can find it so easy to empathise with others, see their point of view, feel their pain. It's made me understand how complex people are, and allowed me to give people the benefit of the doubt with regards to how they're feeling and how they behave. Why then am I so unable to give people the benefit of the doubt when it comes to myself? I know there are good people, but I'm so paranoid that I think everyone is out to hurt me, humiliate me, trick me, steal from me... That the people I know will abandon me at the first possible opportunity. I don't trust anybody. I don't trust anybody and I'm trying to bury that feeling and allow myself some happiness but it's just so difficult.

I feel worthless... nobody could genuinely want me. There must be a trick. Or a game. I fall back on wanting to be left alone, by everybody, and for as long as possible. But then comes the consuming loneliness, the push for something more, and the eventual disappointment, pain and fear. The cycle repeats itself, over and over and over again.
  • tkdogtkdog Posts: 281 The Mix Regular
    I dunno I just feel not great
    Why is getting a bus so expensive.. they want more people using buses over cars so why the heck it so expensive still?
    Today’s day is
    1.Doing some work training and then printing all the certificates off
    2. Putting the firsts time time table into my planner
    3. Going for food and bowling with my friend tonight .
  • RuhRuh Posts: 48 Boards Initiate
    Iv spent my whole summer revising 😭 and feel exhausted! And it all starts again in a few weeks
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    For some reason, my charger decided to not work last night. Thankfully it is working at the moment.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    edited August 2021
    His always on his Xbox while I’m on the phone to him.
    His been on his Xbox all day and he never knows what to talk about I think I should be his top priority and I’m not it’s clearly his Xbox 😩🥺🥺.
    When you try to walk away from the police pretending that isn’t your name but they already know You
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    edited August 2021
    Well today’s gone to absolute complete and utter shit hasn’t it? Everything that could possibly go wrong did and I’m probably going to have to cancel one thing I was looking forward to this evening. Ffs

(Edit) just a few things on that list included a couple of people I was meant to see today being unwell, an absolute idiot of a driver nearly hitting us on the motorway, The satnav sending us the wrong way, my dog eating a plastic bag, the petrol pump being out of service and greggs messed up my hot chocolate so it wasn’t very nice.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    Well today’s gone to absolute complete and utter shit hasn’t it? Everything that could possibly go wrong did and I’m probably going to have to cancel one thing I was looking forward to this evening. Ffs

(Edit) just a few things on that list included a couple of people I was meant to see today being unwell, an absolute idiot of a driver nearly hitting us on the motorway, The satnav sending us the wrong way, my dog eating a plastic bag, the petrol pump being out of service and greggs messed up my hot chocolate so it wasn’t very nice.

Update: didn’t have to cancel. Had a great night out which really made my day better <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Hi @independent_
    I'm glad you've had a good end to a stressful day! <3

Hope you're doing well!
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    Hi @independent_
    I'm glad you've had a good end to a stressful day! <3

Hope you're doing well!

Heyy @Lovemimoon yeah, it was stressful and a very long day (been awake since 6am) but had a lovely ending and I’m glad we decided to go out after all. I so nearly didn’t, I really didn’t think I’d have a good time but I did in the end.

Hope you’re doing well too <3
  • ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    edited August 2021
    Sorry, sent message in the wrong thread
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
    Arghhhhhh
    Today has been shit
    I want to cry but I can't.